The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Global warming truth.

Global warming truth.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All
Mr O only my friends are entitled to address me by my christian name, & you are not one of them. I am Hasbeen to you.

Obviously by your post you have not read the science in the reference I posted.

When you can show evidence of having done so, by refuting it if you don't believe it, I will talk to you again.

Obviously it is you who need to become familiar with the science, to straighten out your university humanities brain washing. Do try to free your self, & prove you actually do have a brain capable of absorbing facts.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 17 October 2020 10:06:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think this is the link Hasbeen to the sites articles.

http://tallbloke.wordpress.com/

Interesting comment by Angstrom on the saturation of the CO2 infrared band.

I've heard that the Methane absorption band is wider than the CO2 one and so is a worse Greenhouse Gas. (Refrigeration gases are even worse)
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 17 October 2020 11:17:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

Out of respect I will refrain from calling you Phil.

How about Mr. West? That's respectful. Or even better how about Flight Squadron Leader West?

I am up on the science around anthropogenic global warming. It is you who is turning a blind eye to the reality that humankind is responsible for the increasing warming of the planet over the past 250 years, being coincident with modernity.

The question still stands: What is it that the scientific community would need to show you that would convince you that large-scale anthropogenic global warming is real and that human activity is responsible for the current greenhouse effect?

Not being able to answer that question demonstrates that you anthropogenic global warming denialists do not have any knowledge of the subject.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 18 October 2020 8:52:07 AM
individual,

You are right. The whole thing is a yawn; but people with limited interests and not much up top need something to keep banging on about long after there is nothing left to say. It's same with the China virus. Everything that can be said has been said - time after time, after time. Boring.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 18 October 2020 9:22:04 AM
ttbn,

When it comes to the study of climate change you are the odd one out.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 18 October 2020 9:27:16 AM
gw is now a religion for the self righteous to preach to the masses. I mean look at the underprivileged Hollywood deviants, the pope, Prince Charles, Greta, Flannery, Gore etc etc. Anyone of them flying more kilometres in a year than 99% of the population but still the audacity to preach their garbage. Apologies the Greta whose fellow sailors had to fly back to Europe after her stunts. The Chinese with their hundreds of new coal plants just laughing at the stupidity of the West. No wonder China loves Biden so much. Oh for 10 Trumps.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 18 October 2020 9:34:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy