The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Global warming truth.

Global warming truth.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. All
If you want to know the truth about the Global Warming theory, check out Tallbloke's Talkshop 16/10 2020. You will find the science in the most lay person friendly effort I have seen.

If you want to continue to believe the unbelievable, or have an interest in promoting the scam, don't go near it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 17 October 2020 1:29:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I blame Donald Trump.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 17 October 2020 5:29:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Phil,

What is it that the scientific community would need to show you that would convince you that large-scale anthropogenic global warming is real and that human activity is responsible for the current greenhouse effect?

If you cannot answer this question in an educated manner then you do not have a clue what you are just full of hot air."
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 17 October 2020 5:46:58 PM
My comment was corrupted so I will reload it.

Phil,

What is it that the scientific community would need to show you that would convince you that large-scale anthropogenic global warming is real and that human activity is responsible for the current greenhouse effect?

If you cannot answer this question in an educated manner then you do not have a clue what you are talking about and as they would say in the greenhouse gas game "You are just full of hot air."
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 17 October 2020 5:50:33 PM
There's only one truth to Global Warming & that is, that no matter what we do now we can't change this point of evolution because we are not inclined to arrest population growth !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 17 October 2020 6:27:11 PM
pseudo-individual,

Are you speaking for Phil?

If you are you can tell him from me that he is wrong about that.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 17 October 2020 6:31:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy