The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sweden's corona virus response seems to be the best

Sweden's corona virus response seems to be the best

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. All
Infections and economic damage seem to be lower in Sweden than in other countries.

"Evidence is mounting that Sweden has beaten the coronavirus with herd immunity rather than a lockdown, according to a renowned expert on the spread of disease.

Sweden’s infection rate has remained low and stable at a time when other European countries are facing a strong resurgence.

In Britain, there are 69 cases per 100,000 people compared with 28 per 100,000 in Sweden, which did not implement strict lockdown measures in the northern spring. The infection rate in France is almost seven times higher than in Sweden, and in Spain ten times higher.

Kim Sneppen, professor of biocomplexity at Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, told the Politiken newspaper: “There is some evidence that the Swedes have built up a degree of immunity to the virus which, along with what else they are doing to stop the spread, is enough to control the disease.”
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 23 September 2020 5:06:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
they probably don't call any little cough Cocid-19.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 23 September 2020 7:14:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shadyminister,

Why don't you migrate to Sweden. I'll help you pack.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 23 September 2020 7:36:49 AM
Swamp donkey,

For someone purporting to be educated you act like a 5-year-old. I assume that you act like a fwit because you lack the IQ to actually engage on the topic.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 23 September 2020 7:57:45 AM
Surely we cannot expect all the World wide political half-wits to admit their universal mistake?
A bold experiment in fascism in Victoria and a complete melt down of our Federation is great for the tin pot premiers of our individual states. This is the most fun they have ever had. I hope everyone of them loses their seat when next up for election.
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 23 September 2020 8:48:17 AM
Shadyminister,

There is a good reason that explains all the things that are bad about me: I am an engineer.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 23 September 2020 9:00:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy