The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Closing The Gap 2.0

Closing The Gap 2.0

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 19
  15. 20
  16. 21
  17. All
That narrative is disputed by millions of Muslims,
Paul1405,
So, is it our Media that fails to show these millions of Muslims speaking up against the few ?
Thus far, every Muslim I have seen interviewed on TV re disputing the fanatics, has not actually done so.
I know many muslims who are totally against the fanatics but none will stand there & say so openly. They can't say so because there's no protection for them to do so.
When decent people face persecution including in Australia then what hope is there ?
The very same applies to the half-baked, pretend Indigenous here who ruin it all for the easy-going real Indigenous who only want to live in peace but can't because of the pretend ones relentlessly tearing the scabs of history in which they had no dealings just as Whities of today had no dealings in !
There will never be a closed gap, not even a walkway across it as long as there are Paul1405's!
Posted by individual, Sunday, 2 August 2020 6:37:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,

You're welcome to speak out any time you feel like
it. As is anyone else. And believe me - many people
do of all descriptions - black, white, Catholic,
Muslim. Perhaps you need to come out to the big
cities where the action is taking place. It just
may open up your eyes and your mind.

As for Paul's? He is reigning supreme at No. 1!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 2 August 2020 7:18:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, Paul,

I know you get it and it irks you that you can't come out and openly admit it, for fear of losing face and being found out and exposed, for the hypocrites your own words have exposed you to be.
I'll say it again for the benefit of all those who oppose you both for your relentless misguided and narrow beliefs.
You have both been given enough examples as to why a whole race or religion is held in contempt or suspicion because of a very bad few of the same group, WHY?
Because no-one not even you two know who the bad guys or criminals are amongst them, and secondly if you ever did find the guts to ask them a controversial question which would help identify the criminals or their particular political, religious or personal lean, they would lie if they felt the answer might compromise them, which due to their faith, it would.
If you were doing the same to Europeans you would have a better than average chance of picking the bad guys from the rest.
So just to clarify and narrow it down for you both as it seems you have trouble understanding simple information;
So, as we do know and believe that ALL Muslims are not murderers and rapists, and because their religion condones it, and we cannot identify, at face value, who these criminals are, and the rest of the GOOD Muslims won't tell us who they are, or identify them, THEN it is only natural, or human nature to be suspicious of the WHOLE race.
How's that do you finally get it NOW?
I can't for the life of me understand why you are so stubborn that you will not at least accept that what we are eluding to is based on truths that are a matter of record and history.
Your continual denial of the truth is only burying you both ever deeper in your own do-do and if you keep it up you will be so deep in it you will not be able to breathe, eventually, silence.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 2 August 2020 7:28:28 PM
INDY,

Foxy's last post was meant as a joke.
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA........................................
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 2 August 2020 7:33:06 PM
ALTRAV,

You and others can choose to judge an entire group
of people by the actions of a few within their
ranks. That is what prejudiced people do. It does
not allow for individual differences.

I prefer to judge people as I find them.

Each of us has the moral choice of how we view things.

Not all Italians are members of the mafia. Not all Catholics
follow their religion in exactly the same way. Neither do
all Muslims. You do have a brain. Use it.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 2 August 2020 10:24:57 PM
Foxy,

Yes at least we agree on one thing, I do have a brain and yes I use it.
Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you simply act dim?
Your example of the mafia is perfect, because EVERYONE knows who the mafia guys are, not just the wogs.
They stand out, where-as the scheming scum you insist on protecting and shielding are hiding somewhere within the flock.
Can you pick who the terrorist are amongst the Muslims?
No?
I didn't think so.
So until they are prepared to give them up, we must remain vigilant, and for some, that means suspicious of the unknown.
Don't argue with me, you are too naive, innocent and childlike and lacking in life's experiences for you to be discussing this subject.
So when you tell someone to go and see what the real world looks like out there, please go with them.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 2 August 2020 11:20:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15