The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Victoria - a state of disgrace.

Victoria - a state of disgrace.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Albie Manton in Darwin,
I have a feeling that that was a political stunt by some union !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 9 July 2020 12:01:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the amount of people i have to remind every day to wash their hands when entering my work facility, as per induction, common sense, and my repeated reminding, is unbelievable.

Many are just thick, or don't really care.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 9 July 2020 7:09:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Daniel Andrews was the Liberal Premier of Victoria, we wouldn't hear boo from the hard right Shoddy Minister on this. Just as he fails to acknowledge the shambolic behaviour of the NSW Liberal Heath Minister Hazard when he waved 2700 off the 'Ruby Princess', because a cruse line didn't want a repeat of the costly 'Diamond Princess' debacle it had suffered in Japan. Nor was he concerned when Hazard failed to control the goings on at 'Newmarch' house in Sydney, where the policy seemed to be old people are expendable, keep them locked up. Both of these mistakes cost many lives.

I'll agree the Victorian government made a mistake by using low paid mugs from a money grabbing private security firm for its hotel
quarantine, heads show roll, and prison for the firms principles if shown to be negligent is also in order.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 9 July 2020 7:43:00 AM
Evidently our state Comrade Generals have not learnt anything from the 'Ruby Princess' debacle. The investigation into the events leading up to the disembarking at Sydney, of sick " parishioner mates" of Scotty from Marketing are yet to be visited. I doubt that we will ever know the truth surrounding this rumour, let alone any other truth resulting in the implication of high rollers who are providing funding the ALP or LNP. Victoria now all but for naming it, in a state of martial law.
Posted by Albie Manton in Darwin, Thursday, 9 July 2020 11:31:21 AM
SM
Seems the NSW Health Minister The Hazard, is at it again. This time he has waved through a plane load of possibly virus stricken Victorians at Sydney airport without any coronavirus screening as is mandatory. Unacceptable!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 9 July 2020 1:47:49 PM
'Seems the NSW Health Minister The Hazard, is at it again. This time he has waved through a plane load of possibly virus stricken Victorians at Sydney airport without any coronavirus screening as is mandatory. Unacceptable!'

Its alright Paul I think they were blm's protestors/fit throwers. They are exempt from the virus. Just ask Dan.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 9 July 2020 9:39:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy