The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Has Sweden's COVID response lost its allure as a poster child of the right yet?

Has Sweden's COVID response lost its allure as a poster child of the right yet?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30
  13. ...
  14. 33
  15. 34
  16. 35
  17. All
Shadow Minister,

It's the behaviour and culture of certain communities
that ends up spreading the virus. Some people simply
refuse to play by the rules as we all know while
others don't understand the rules. It's a complex
situation.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 30 June 2020 3:35:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'It's the behaviour and culture of certain communities
that ends up spreading the virus'

that's certainly not what you said about the US Foxy. Have you changed your mind again?
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 30 June 2020 3:51:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,

I said many things about the situations in the USA.

You'll have to refresh my memory to which ones
you're referring so that I can stop and explain the
context to you.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 30 June 2020 3:55:51 PM
Has Trump lost his marbles? Seems he has been making abusive phone calls to American allies, including the French President and the Canadian Prime Minister, as well as ScumO' Morrison in Australia. Not so to his Moscow buddy buddy Vlad Putin, as reports surface that the Russians paid Taliban fighters in Afghanistan foe killing American soldiers, like two despots in a pod! Its reported Trump was made aware of this in writing in briefings as far back as February this year. All denied by the White House of course, but they wont confirm or deny the February briefing report. Strange one that one.

On the cornavirus front in the US Texas and Florida have gone off the "Richter Scale" for new infections. What is Dangerous Doctor Donald doing about it, absolutely nothing.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 1 July 2020 6:51:25 PM
In the US, these days, around forty thousand new cases of Covid-19 (i.e. the virus strain identified in 2019, Donald) are being detected each day, meaning that there could be around four hundred thousand actual new cases each day.

By mid-July, it's very likely that 100,000 new cases are being detected each day (i.e. a million new actual cases each day). How on earth can that many be tracked ? That suggests that at least a million Americans will be under medical treatment at any one time, provided of course that the numbers don't rise. At what point does the entire hospital system become overwhelmed ?

Ah, don't worry, the weak won't survive, that's just social darwinism, herd immunity will kick in. And of course, as we all know, there are plenty of low-intelligence Americans, especially in all those hole-in-the-wall hick states.

But the good news (?) is that Australians can freely travel to Europe, like enlightened countries like Rwanda and Thailand - but not like sh!thole countries, with sh!thouse 'leaders' like in the US.

I'm certainly glad that I don't live in a sh!thole country like the US.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Wednesday, 1 July 2020 8:09:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul, loudmouth, as far as abusing anyone like the French and Canadian Prime Ministers are concerned, they are but two of the biggest idiots out there, so before you bag ole' Mr T, if you haven't been following these two, you will find that Mr T is not alone in the race for the mental stakes.
These two are by far the worst of their kind in ages, so no prize there.
I could think of many other leaders, who are just as bad, it's only that they know how to sell and make sure they don't look bad.
Mr T on the other hand, complete with faults, is no different than them, only he doesn't know it and doesn't try to hide it.
I can't believe how many idiots and halfwits are running the world these days.
And as for the next possible President of America, Biden?
Really?
They can't be serious, given he's their preferred challenger, I think I'll stick with Mr T.
What is the world coming to?
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 1 July 2020 10:25:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30