The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where have decent and articulate conservative voices gone?

Where have decent and articulate conservative voices gone?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All
'The UK has had a bad experience with Coronavirus, because Boris & the UK parliament was silly enough to follow the advice of it's senior academics. He would have got better advice from his cook.'

Lets not forget the advice from the globalist and WHO who accused countries stopping flights from China as racist and the virus could not be transmitted from person to person. Yep the likes of Paul and Steelie operate in deceit and misinformation in order to fit his lying narrative. Does not matter what the subject its the same deceitful tactics. In the US he manages to blame Trump for all Cuomos incompetence and deaths in old people's homes.
Posted by runner, Monday, 11 May 2020 12:02:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,
> Lets not forget the advice from the globalist
Which globalist?

>and WHO who accused countries stopping flights from China as racist
Source?

>and the virus could not be transmitted from person to person.
WHO definitely didn't make that claim. Where are you getting your information?
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 11 May 2020 12:55:54 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My dear Hasbeen, please don't tell me you are putting forward a lying gutter politician like Farage as in any way decent conservative voice. Even you I would have thought had higher standards than that.

I think the NHS has given up on the 350 million pound windfall which was to come from Brexit.

No seriously, did you have somebody who people could agree was decent capable of holding and articulating conservative views?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 11 May 2020 1:03:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One of these days SR will actually make a statement with some truth in it, & many of the few who still read his posts will pass out in shock.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 11 May 2020 1:06:52 PM
We've had some interesting Australian politicians and
leaders in the past, and there are still some
with great potential. Here's just a few names who one way
or another I have/do admire:

Malcolm Fraser
Malcolm Turnbull
Julie Bishop
Arthur Sinodinos
John Alexander
David Sharma
Angus Campbell
Quentin Bryce
Scott Morrison

Kerryn Phelps
Tony Windsor
Rob Oakeshott
Kristina Kenneally

Gough Whitlam
Bob Hawke
Julia Gillard
Chris Bowen
Penny Wong.

That will do for now.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 11 May 2020 2:21:58 PM
You'd probably need to define 'conservative'.

But since you probably just mean 'not of the left', here's a few names to go on with:

Victor Davies Hanson
Jordan Peterson
Mark Steyn
Dennis Prager
Peter Robinson
Mark Levin
Ben Shapiro
Candace Owen

And just to piss you off I'd throw in Trump as amongst the most influential voices of the past decade - the man who took the anti-globalist 'Tea Party' movement and gave it a voice and political cred.

Now I personally wouldn't describe many of them as being 'conservative', but then I wouldn't agree Buckley was conservative either. But they are most definitely not of the left and are persuasive, articulate and leaders of the march to the right.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 11 May 2020 2:55:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All