The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where have decent and articulate conservative voices gone?

Where have decent and articulate conservative voices gone?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All
and the wonderful deceitful lying liberal left who went along with Adam Schiff, Obama, Mueller along with Comey with the made up Russian collusion. I would of thought the deceitful lying left would of crawled in a hole by no but no just dig deeper. Shameless.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 10 May 2020 8:05:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steelrudex,
There are plenty of decent conservative voices getting around, your narrative just doesn't see them
Posted by FireballXL5, Sunday, 10 May 2020 9:59:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Steele,

I just finished watching the film - "A Few Good Men,"
very appropriate to this thread.

All it takes is a few good men to lead and hopefully
good people everywhere will follow.

We can only trust this will happen soon in the United
States.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 10 May 2020 10:55:04 PM
Is Bug Ridden Boris Johnson, one of those "decent" conservative voices. With over 30,000 official deaths in Britain from coronavirus, the real number is much higher, and is being hidden from the public, the Tory conservatives are considering imposing quarantine restrictions on people entering the country. Only about two months too late, this shows typical conservative inaction which has causes thousands of avoidable deaths from the virus. The best thing that could come out of a conservative politicians mouth are the words "I RESIGN!"
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 11 May 2020 5:38:31 AM
Dear FireballXL5,

Thank you for your post informing me that "There are plenty of decent conservative voices getting around". If you could direct me to a couple I would appreciate it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 11 May 2020 11:32:24 AM
I believe ‎Nigel Farage has made all lefties, particularly the bunch controlling the EU, but also the pommy bunch, look just like the bunch of self serving hypocrites they really are. Just what would he have done with Shorten or the lefty dill Labor here have leading them in stupidity.

You are right about that distrust Foxy, but it is well earned. Every bit of distrust has come from some & in fact most academics, & intellectuals rent seeking that has become standard in the mad chase of research grants.

The continual bursting into print with almost meaningless papers, which can not be replicated has made it impossible to trust most academics as far as you could throw them.

The continual rush by medical officers to make TV appearances, when most of them have little more idea of how the coronavirus works than my dog, is not only disgusting, but further increasing the disgust most are held in by the awakening public. The behavior of universities like James Cook reinforce the disgust in which academia is now held.

The UK has had a bad experience with Coronavirus, because Boris & the UK parliament was silly enough to follow the advice of it's senior academics. He would have got better advice from his cook.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 11 May 2020 11:42:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy