The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > CO2 a bit player

CO2 a bit player

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
I was hoping that a drastic reduction in emission would be evident but I'm blown away how quickly it became apparent, it's scary ! It just shows how much damage we're actually doing & if that isn't a wake-up call then I don't know what is !
I have stated several times before here that frivolous industries are the first to feel it if ever something serious just like COVID-19 were to occur.
Let's hope that this pandemic makes people think, particularly those who are vehemently opposing birth control.
The creationists must really consider the natural response to the overpopulation, having people die. Is modern medicine wrong in prolonging so many lives ? Isn't Medicine going against all that is natural & thereby causing so much pollution from too many humans ?
Is COVID-19 one of Nature's options when humans fail ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 25 April 2020 9:35:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hmmh,
The 'Growth' Brigade's rather stumm on that !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 26 April 2020 2:22:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The facts of Green energy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0YeEFJnsomo4RV5p8bY5VAUodMfq_h-zBuaU-pYkD56vH_YYpp3kSLJ1M
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 3 May 2020 12:23:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy