The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How Bad Must China Get Before Australian Politicians Wake Up

How Bad Must China Get Before Australian Politicians Wake Up

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. All
Hey AC,

Lee Harvey Lab-Assistant? Yes, under questioning from the Chinese Peoples Internal Bureau of Investigation, a lab-assistant, a Mr Fong made a full and frank confession. Fong admitted that during his lunch hour somewhere between his side order of steamed dim sum and the main course of chop suey he had indeed knocked up a dose of Covid-19, as a birthday surprise for his mother-in-law, tell-tail stains of sweet and sour sauce on his lad coat were a dead giveaway to his criminal activity . Unfortunately before the devious Mr Fong could be brought to justice and admit his criminality in this before the Peoples Court of Justice, he accidentally contracted the virus himself, despite valiant attempts by courageous police officers to dislodge the invasive virus from Mr Fong's brain with repeated firing of their service revolvers, the poor unfortunate Mr Fong expired. I read that in the 'Wuhan Daily'. Great source of facts, no fake news there.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 19 April 2020 11:25:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris Lewis,

After watching Marise Payne on The Insiders this morning I'm starting to get the impression that 'In China We Trust" will soon be the new motto for the LNP. She totally refused to say she did not trust China in light of the Wuhan Pandemic (or just WP as I like to call it.)

I was shocked to hear how a RAAF plane couldn't land in Vanuatu because the runway had been taken over by a Chinese plane and the RAAF plane had to return to Australia without unloading its aid cargo.

How long before China blockades Australia and sucks us dry? Jared Diamond in his Collapse said that the Chinese migrants to Australia and the US are an invasive species, similar to cane toads, rabbits, and foxes. I see them more as parasites.

Every Chinese is born a future ancestor irrespective of where they are born and every future Chinese ancestor has an allegiance to the ancestral homeland, the resting place of the spirits. I think Australia will have a big internal problem on its hands when an aggressive China begins to make demands.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 19 April 2020 2:15:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Opinion,

it will be interesting. that is why we must act now to ensure that China's influence is minimised in Australia and elsewhere.

Problem is that money talks; hence Australian policy leaders are reluctant to openly criticise given our almost pathetic reliance upon an authoritarian nation.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Sunday, 19 April 2020 2:18:58 PM
Chris Lewis,

I see sharp parallels between the actions of Imperial Japan in the lead up to the Pacific War of WW2 and China's hegemonic expansion into SE Asia and the SW Pacific.

Japan tried to throw a military cordon around Australia. China is trying to throw a cordon around us by its annexation of the South China Sea followed with aid to the SW Pacific island nation-states.

Why did the Australian governments allow so many Chinese to immigrate knowing that Chinese across generations share an allegiance to their ancestral homeland. A case of the enemy already being inside the gates when the crunch comes.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 19 April 2020 2:40:03 PM
i am open on our chinese domestic population. i think most embrace what Australia, as a western society, offers.

in other words,i have faith in liberal democracy still.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Sunday, 19 April 2020 2:52:29 PM
Chris Lewis,

I disagree with you there.

Every Chinese is born a future ancestor that propitiates a millennia long obligation towards the familial and lineage spirits. It's a bond that I don't think too many Chinese whether born in or outside of China would consider breaching for the sake of both their ancestors and the own descendants.

I don't think Australian Chinese will consider it anathema to embrace a Chinese empire when it presents itself. In the end it comes down to structural affinities based around culture, descent and obligation.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 19 April 2020 3:19:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy