The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Women empowerment another lie?

Is Women empowerment another lie?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
All this bullcrap comes from the Anti Defamation League

I just read this article and it annoyed me.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-02/victoria-police-alt-right-hand-gesture-officer-statement/11666472

I googled 'ok sign' to see what they were implying by people using it and the first response was from the ADL.

http://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/okay-hand-gesture

Then I kept reading the article and it directly quoted the ADL.

What's the mission of the ADL?
"The mission of ADL is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all."

Ok so lets whinge about everything that has anything to do with other countries nationalism;

(Far right are essentially nationalists, but the 'far' connotation should only be attributed to those willing to use violent or illegal means)

while we fiercely promote our Jewish Nationalism
(by expanding the use and definition of Anti-Semitism)
- So we can forward OUR New World Order agenda.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/118979/sanhedrin-nikki-haley-president/

“In the Organization of 70 Nations based on Mount Zion, every nation shall retain its language, culture, and traditions. Each nation shall retain its sovereignty in its place without any threat from roaming bands of refugees.”

“Each nation shall be solely responsible for maintaining a fitting and proper justice system as per the Seven Noahide Laws incumbent upon all of mankind.”

When are you people GOING TO WAKE UP?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 11 March 2020 8:01:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'About your outrageous declamation:

"certainly International women's day highlighted the great privilege women have in the West compared to their sisters in muslim countries who are beaten for even trying to celebrate."'

Sorry Joe I see nothing outrageous about pointing out how privileged females in Australia are in comparison the Pakistan.

I am actually all for choice (except the choice to murder your baby).

I really don't know what you are getting at as far as house chores. I have observed many many women are happy to be mums, wives and housekeepers. Some work part time while others are full time mums. It is usually highly paid women who have foregone this that snigger and mock the role of mother/wife.

At the end of the day I think women in the West have made some great gains but have also gobe backwards in many areas. The same could be said of men.

You write

'ALL women are entitled to the same rights that you enjoy - women in the West, Muslim women, ALL women. No more and no less. '

Not much into demanding 'rights' Joe but would love some of the privileges that many of the women banging on about victimhood have.

As far as I know women here in Australia have had the same 'right' and sometimes more than me for a long time. I also think that equality with men is a pretty dumb aim. They would die younger, be imprisoned much more and commit far more domestic violence.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 11 March 2020 3:17:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner, I understand the point you were making. The word "privilege" was a bad choice, the "rights" women enjoy in Australia may have been better. The problem is macho religions and how males dominate. It's good to see some progressive Christian religions are giving women some degree of opportunity, but still others, notably the Catholic Church are still in the Dark Ages when it comes to women.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 11 March 2020 4:21:42 PM
AC,

So some Jews are pushing for both World Government AND a multitude of 'nations' ?

Ingeniously clever.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Wednesday, 11 March 2020 4:26:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'The problem is macho religions and how males dominate. '

Actually agree to a point Paul. On the other hand many secularist women whose real aim is to dominate is gross. I prefer wives to submit to husbands and husbands to lay down their lives for their wives as Christ did for the church. Seemed to have worked well for me and my wife. Would not change it for anything. I realise that submit is a filfthy word for many secularist which puzzles me greatly why Adern would slip on a hijab while virtue signalling on occassions. It also puzzles me how so many of the meetoo virute signalling men have turned out the same as many of the Catholic priest done for paedophile. Strange world.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 11 March 2020 4:56:54 PM
We can never have equality as long as some are putting in unequal effort !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 17 March 2020 7:17:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy