The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Women empowerment another lie?

Is Women empowerment another lie?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Hey ttbn,

"I just hope nobody comes up with an international mens' day. How frightul it would be to think we needed something as petty as that. No disrespect intended to the millions of women who also think the whole business is crap they don't need."

I went over to a friends the other day and I was whinging about gay, feminists or climate change agendas, or something, can't remember exactly.

My friend commented that there should be a 'Heterosexual March'.
I laughed and thought it would be a great idea;
Not because I thought it was a cause worth going out of my way for;
- But just for the sheer enjoyment of watching all the PC people lose their minds over it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 10 March 2020 8:00:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV old cock, I'll post what I like, and there is no way a trumped up Little Hitler like you is going to stop me, free speech and all that. It's obvious by your sniveling rants you fear women! Which female in your life was your ball breaker? I have no problem with the garbage you post. In fact now and then I might even read it for a laugh.
BTW, who are the "WE" people? Others as stupid as you, well the same goes for them.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 10 March 2020 8:02:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

What would you wear?
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 10 March 2020 8:44:22 PM
Paul, I would be the last person to malign free speech.
But when the language is off track, off facts and more like personal attacks, and there is no substance in the whole submission worth reading, it seems then, it's NOT worth responding to.
Also and more relevantly, the adjudicators are watching, so I am simply sitting back with a cuppa and waiting for the day you just may talk yourself over the proverbial cliff.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 10 March 2020 8:44:40 PM
ALTRAV, it's not a personal attack on you. My observation about you fearing women comes from what you post. The bravado in your posts shows a deep seated fear of women, nothing to be ashamed of, many men suffer the same syndrome. Like the "The hen pecked husband" you unfortunates are more to be pitied than ridiculed. Maybe your mother was a dominating figure in your life, not saying she was, but that dominance can lead to resentment and fear of all women and their power and position in relation to ones self.
Hope that clears things up, and you won't continue your fascists behaviour of trying to force me off the Forum. Let's us be but loving to each other dear friend.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 11 March 2020 5:32:12 AM
Hey ttbn,

"What would you wear?"

Definitely not a mesh singlet and assless chaps.

Maybe a T-shirt that says 'I'm Normal'
That might get some abuse hurled at me.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 11 March 2020 5:58:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy