The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wonderful Wonderful NBN.

Wonderful Wonderful NBN.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. All
Well Hassy has a new whipping boy, after almost 50 years the old cock has finally stopped blaming Whitlam for all his troubles and woes, now its Kevin Rudd.

The failure of the NBN lies at the feet of Tony Abbott, Hassy are you completely stupid or what? As Steele has said, the disastrous decision to go copper was made by Abbott alone, Rudd had no input in that decision. Rudd was no genius, he made a number of mistakes, but on the NBN he correctly chose the superior, but more expensive fibre optic cable. BTW Abbott made Rudd look like Einstein when it came to the intelligence department.

I'm not sure of your age Hassy, but it must be about 97 or so, how can you be so old and so stupid at the same time? Every time you start a new discussion, your first post is peppered with pitiful nonsense, untruths, wacko assertions etc, you have done it again. Wake up old sod, and one day on this forum you might actually get something right, but I doubt it.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 3 January 2020 5:05:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Do you know what I'm really finding hard to come to terms with?

The country is on fire in an environmental catastrophe and all Hasbeen can worry about is his NBN connection.

I just don't believe it! What sort of a person is this?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 3 January 2020 5:55:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr O, read my last post on the 'Drip Torch fire bugs' thread addressed to Joe, and it will give you some idea what we are dealing with. It might land me a suspension but I never care, my last one was for 30 days, so what.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 3 January 2020 6:10:48 PM
Dear Paul1405,

Sorry to hear about the plight of your brother and his family. I hope they are alright.

Yes, I agree with what you had to say to Loudmouth.

This environmental crisis should be making everyone think about what's coming next if we don't act on global warming. Australia is only directly a minor contributor to AGW but the irony is that we seem to be the most affected. It hurts everytime I laugh.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 3 January 2020 6:54:09 PM
An N be an N
For a' that and a' that,
Its copper show for a' that
But the politicians tho' e'er sae pure
Are but a coof for a' that.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 3 January 2020 9:14:41 PM
The NBN has already been superseded by mobile phones. Several months ago my broadband provider transferred my nbn service to another company. The service was so appalling that I decided I would rather put up with a slow and dodgy mobile service. To my surprise my mobile service is much faster and more reliable. In addition, all my calls are free, with good reception. Ignoring the free calls and texts, the cost of my service is about half of what I would pay for a crappy broadband service.

The elephant in the room is all the people accessing the internet via mobile phones. I can't say that I have observed anyone using a mobile with a fibre optic cable plugged into them.

KR is just another in the conga line of idiots believing that they know the future. Unfortunately, NBN Co was just one of his many stuff ups.
Posted by Fester, Friday, 3 January 2020 9:59:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy