The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 2020 What is you Resolution or Wish?

2020 What is you Resolution or Wish?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Well mine will be wish I never keep the former.
So start early, we have talked about Christmas before, my being the eldest/host stops my wish
An Australian Christmas gum tree for the lounge, seafood and salads.
But it will be as it must, be the baked English style with all the trimmings, me making the pudding again
New year? sorry but see it is my list
See the end of Trump.
Three federal by elections and the same for NSW.
A return by a much healthier Foxy
Truly very very best wishes to EVERY ONE here GY a stand out for putting up with us
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 18 December 2019 2:52:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A local community group, for a village nearby populated by about 60 percent tree changers, has one wish, rain.
By summer's end, end of Autumn, our Christmas promises and wishes may look run of the mill, never the less have a great festive season every one
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 19 December 2019 11:34:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A local community group, for a village nearby populated by about 60 percent tree changers, has one wish, rain.
Belly,
I hope they do as much as possible now to harvest the next rains, not just sit there & wait till the floods become the next problem !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 19 December 2019 4:57:53 PM
This year I actually have a resolution. Usually I don't have any. To become a better cook, and to cook more meals.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Thursday, 19 December 2019 6:57:02 PM
I resolve to shoot more foxes and feral cats.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 20 December 2019 4:11:33 AM
Ise mise good on you! not shooting now but once did just that every weekend
NNS once, I could cook, had to the kids needed feeding, never ever understand why I can not boil an egg now.
But make a great pudding
In fact of have to make three, they keep coming back for more
Indy yes got that right, but we seem unable to even start getting it done
1963 read my first drought-proof Australia book, after a very bad one
We must start that 100 year plan yesterday
Posted by Belly, Friday, 20 December 2019 6:29:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy