The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Margaret Court And Tennis Australia

Margaret Court And Tennis Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I find it truly saddening that all this nonsense was dreamed up by people who are supposed to be intelligent after attending UNI, Alas !
Posted by individual, Monday, 2 December 2019 8:47:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I don't care for sports or businesses promoting social justice.
The whole lot of it is just a waste of time and makes me sick.

I'm not sure about this commemorating Tennis anniversaries either;
- But if that's what they're doing, then they should show respect to Margaret Court's achievements the same as if it were anyone else.

I honestly don't give a crap about her religious views.
And who gives a crap if she dislikes homosexuals anyway?
She's her own person and it's not for anyone else to dictate her personal beliefs / preferences.

Unless she refused to play an opponent because of their sexuality, then none of her personal opinions / preferences have anything to do with Tennis Australia.

This whole thing is a social experiment to enforce and dictate the beliefs of others.

Why doesn't Tennis Australia just go ahead and ban all Christians?
They can't because that could be discrimination on the basis of religion;
So they do the exact same thing the lying leftist freaks say they're opposed to.
- Bullying to get the same result -

Ethics of fairness says 'what you do for one, you do for the other'.
If they don't treat Margaret the same way as others they'd only make themselves look more pathetic anyway.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 2 December 2019 10:28:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Cont.]
The thing that sickens me with the left is they've got no principles.
Like everything is just some slick manipulative marketing campaign to sell the next installment of poor policy.
They'll complain about bullying;
- Like they are the founders of fairness;
- Make a big bloody song and dance about it;

But they'll be the first to actually bully others when it suits them.
'End's justifies the means' is a terrorist mentality;
- And a leftist trait.

And that's why I dislike the left;
They have no real ethics, principles or integrity and they are the first to show their true colours and throw the standards they claim to champion aside when it suits the narrative of their progressive agendas.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 2 December 2019 10:44:24 PM
Joe, yes Yvonne Goolagong beat Margaret once. It was the final at Wimbledon and Margaret was pregnant lol. In actual fact those two were friends and often played doubles together.
As for those of you quoting Mrs Courts reference to Hitler and communism, please read the whole article. Yes, she said tennis was full of lesbians but her following comments were in regards transgender kids, not gays. She was referring to the influence of adults on young minds regarding gender, and many mental health workers would agree with her
Posted by Big Nana, Tuesday, 3 December 2019 10:00:54 AM
Paul,

I would have thought that the Safe Schools program was a pretty good example of indoctrination :)

The evidence-free 'Aboriginal farming' hypothesis is another, now that it's being taught in schools.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Tuesday, 3 December 2019 10:44:45 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Unless the people running Tennis Australia, the media and the usual bleeding hearts are all homosexuals themselves, I don't recall any genuine homo, apart from a player with a Russian name who likes to draw attention to herself, actually saying they were hurt or offended by anything MC said. I'm offended by what has been said about MC, but I'm not saying people have no right to say what they say. What pisses me off is the hypocrisy of the Left who think that they are the only ones entitled to free speech.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 3 December 2019 11:38:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy