The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Foxy's respite

Foxy's respite

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
DD If I left the forum, I know you would say nice things about me, you little cream puff you. I'm leaving on Thursday for 2 weeks, (true) will you miss me?

Love thy enemy, seems a good attitude to have. You can still kick em'in the head from time to time, but love em' all the same.

Issy won a bottle of Johnny Walker Red at the RSL last night in the members draw, see I'm a member of my local RSL. Call around we can knock it off together, maybe over a discussion about what the gunnies are up to! What ya say?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 30 November 2019 6:06:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Many people have left OLO quietly, never to be heard from again, for reasons known only to them. Not our Drama Queen. Intense people like Foxy should never be involved in social media. She has done the right thing for herself. If a very mild branch of social media like OLO actually affects your health, you should stay out of it.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 30 November 2019 7:20:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Get well soon, Foxy.

I, for one, don't believe in kicking when people are down.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 30 November 2019 8:48:45 AM
Foxy.
A little time and distance can often make a difference.
Take it easy.
SD
Posted by Shaggy Dog, Saturday, 30 November 2019 10:27:01 AM
Paul 14.05 Kim from Mullumbimby.

What a joke, so you pair of clowns are members of the Mullumbimby RSL club. I think your off your face!

But as I suspected, still longing for a past life in a sick sort of way!

Two suggestions, grow up and move on.

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 30 November 2019 11:03:47 AM
ttbn, if you were ever to say anything nasty about me on the forum I would be most upset, might even cry, hows that. Like Jake "the Muss" said "I'm a lovable chap!

Issy ya always kickn' me, but I'm never down, bounce right back is the motto!

What ever happened to ALTRAV, aka Il Duce, last post said "Once again the doyen of the Forum has spoken", and he never spoke again, must be busy polishing his fleet of Bentley's, or he's off, lost somewhere in Siberia.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 30 November 2019 11:32:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy