The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anti-Muslim violence in Parramatta

Anti-Muslim violence in Parramatta

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23
  13. All
Dan,

I think you may have misinterpreted the comments by Is Mise. Please read his post again carefully. I don't think he is suggesting that Muslim clothing is in any way an incitement to violence, but a pretext for it by morons.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 23 November 2019 11:03:28 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good grief
Time to leave this thread
It has been used to tell us the very sick [mentally, long police record thing] had a right to hit that woman, see you in another thread
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 23 November 2019 11:36:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
effectively
diver dan,
if you can't analyse & interpret , leave it alone please ! Why do you think they wear what they wear ? Think about, if you can that is !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 23 November 2019 12:16:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Loudmouth2.

It's getting to me. Why have you resurrected yourself as loudmouth2?

In answer to your post. I've been so many years posting to this site, and become so complacent from lack of responses, I usually ignore everybody in return.
I don't think this is a site for sensible debate. But it certainly is a place to express opinions.

I had a bet with myself when I posted this thread, it would become a stoning ground for the sad little group who see no merit in Muslims outside of pillory.
And bingo, I won the jackpot. Not too hard to predict.

And if this little group were brighter than the dullest buttons, then it would take a millisecond of reasoning to figure from my posts, the problem with public outbursts of violence in the extreme, as witnessed with this case and the other I highlighted; that of the assault of school children by an equally deranged individual, that the violence was not visited on the Muslim women, due to their obvious religious appearance.

Then what?

Drugs. We in Australia are in the grip of the worst drug epidemic in history.
Drug users now load themselves up with concoctions of the most dangerous amphetamines and opioids, among other oddball drugs as bath salts, and become beyond psychotic.

My children's children tell me truthfully, of the prevalence of drug taking among school children as young as ten, who snort powders in the school playground. This is in the suburbs of Sydney.

You need not be Muslim to suffer the negative and too often violent consequences.

So, as for Is Mise, I don't care what he thinks!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 23 November 2019 7:15:35 PM
Dan,

"So, as for Is Mise, I don't care what he thinks!"

Well, his thought was that what he said 'may have been the reason' not that it was the reason.

Had you read my reply to Joe you'd have seen that I have probably had more to do with Muslims than any of the other posters.
I'm alive today because of the actions of a Muslim, we were friends before that but we've been mates ever since he blew away the bloke who had me cold, particularly as I was able to return the favour a few days later.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 23 November 2019 7:38:04 PM
Is Mise.

Look a badge of honour I need not for.
I've been shot at, stabbed, bashed senseless and owe nobody living anything.
There are aplenty dead I owe allegiance to, but alas too late.

I can assure you though, solitary confinement will not protect the clown who bashed the pregnant woman at Parramatta. The word is out. He'd be better off given a piece of rope to hang himself with, as was Epstein.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 23 November 2019 8:01:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23