The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anti-Muslim violence in Parramatta

Anti-Muslim violence in Parramatta

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All
Indy, what a load of crap! I'm a atheistic secularist, but I draw the line at a fascist comment like that. If someone who does not like clowns see you in the street dressed in your Ronald MacDonald outfit, should they be entitled to biff you one. After all....
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 22 November 2019 6:15:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
After all....
Paul1405,
After all ... we know what you're like so you didn't disappoint ! You keep displaying your mentality for all to see !
Posted by individual, Friday, 22 November 2019 6:30:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual & Is Mise,

Are you suggesting that it's okay to attack women if they are dressed in ordinary Muslim fashion ? Do you realise how dreadful that is ? I certainly have no sympathy for Islamist ideologies, but what people wear is their own business.

Where would you draw the line ? You would support attacks on women wearing head-scarves ? Like my poor old English granny used to ? Like many older eastern European women do ? Or if they're wearing long skirts ?

Jesus, I'm supporting Paul ! Something's not right ;)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Friday, 22 November 2019 6:32:50 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe,

"Dressed in Muslim garb and thus advertizing that they believe in the Qur'an and all that that belief entails."

That was merely an opinion as to why they may have been attacked, personally I'd never attack women and I have numerous Muslim friends, here and in India and my very best friend, a man who once saved my life, is a devout Muslim (he had four wives until his second wife died last year).
I have soldiered with Muslims and led them in battle and am very welcome at their celebrations on Indian Independence Day (a bit like Australia Day and ANZAC Day rolled into one, but no grog [officially]).
I was up there last year for most of August, including the 15th.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 22 November 2019 6:58:26 PM
http://www.2gb.com/watch-shore-student-sucker-punched-after-man-boards-school-bus/

And to throw the cat among the pigeons, the above video of another public bashing, on or about the same time. This one a male and his female companion involved in a minor accident between a school bus and his BMW, on the Sydney North Shore.

Man enters bus in a rage and assaults and punches school children.

Is there something in the Sydney water supply, or is it head gear causing violent outburst?
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 22 November 2019 7:47:19 PM
Do you realise how dreadful that is ?
loudmouth2,
Well, probably nowhere near as dreadful as "kill all infidels" because they don't wear muslim garb ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 22 November 2019 8:56:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy