The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Aged Pension, The Elephant In The Room

The Aged Pension, The Elephant In The Room

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Paul1405,
Sounds suspiciously like you're one who'd lose if integrity & effort were to indeed be a criteria for a fair pay !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 18 September 2019 8:35:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi paul,

" .... The reality is, reward for exploration, is what counts. If you have it, and others want it, then they have to pay. Something as simple as supply and demand."

So you've turned pure-capitalist now ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 18 September 2019 9:27:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No, no, Joe,

I still have to think about Indy, supporting him in his twilight years with his nil integrity, and zero effort. With a scale of 0 to 100 on the Into/effo meter, and the formula of;

I x E = $P, then in me old sods case its 0 x 0 = $0 or a very hungry Indy.

I on the other hand, its 100 x 100 = $10, 000. That will allow me to be a good 19th century Protestant, and spend 50c giving Indy a week old meat pie! That will sustain me old mate for another seven days, and I'll feel all the better for my act of human kindness. Of course nothings free, Indy will have to spend 12 hours a day down the coal pit. Can't be fairer than that!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 18 September 2019 3:17:54 PM
100 x 100 = $10, 000.
Paul1405,
I wonder if you could come up with that sort of money if your income were to be value for effort based ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 18 September 2019 7:25:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy