The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't Tell Greta, Climate Crazy

Don't Tell Greta, Climate Crazy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Because, Mr opinionated "Creation Science" is a theory that the Universe is 6,000 years old. The fact is it has eternal properties that are ever changing. Intelligent man with abstract creative imagination and social moral order has only existed for six to seven thousand years. We are still trying to overcome the primitive hostility men have for each other.
Posted by Josephus, Saturday, 24 August 2019 11:39:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Josephus,

My in-laws are creationists and there is little difference in discussing evolution with them compared to discussing global warming with you lot.

The same denial of the evidence, the same obfuscations, the same religious adherence to a fallacy.

As to your link you still haven't told me why extremely low tides result in decreased sea levels.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 24 August 2019 2:10:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Josephus,

You just said: 'Intelligent man with abstract creative imagination and social moral order has only existed for six to seven thousand years.'

Which I assume you propose, according to creation science principles, was about seven days after God decided to create the Universe.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 24 August 2019 2:51:36 PM
Mr Opinion,
If there is indeed a God, I'm certain you're one of the many in the blood line who managed to slip past the quality control angel when he created humans !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 25 August 2019 5:16:43 AM
It is clear that Mr. Opinionated does not read posts properly, his ability of comprehension is poor; as I clearly stated "The fact is it [the universe Romans 1: 20] has eternal properties that are ever changing," in my last post.

I have seen petitions taken outside high schools asking for students to sign against hydrogen monoxide entering our rivers, and hundreds signed the petition. It merely shows they will sign anything without research merely because it is supposed to be destroying our planet.

You could set up protest near Kurnell stating the Government is introducing hydrogen monoxide into the Sydney water supply to control the residents; and you would reap thousands of signatures. Climate change is one of those scams. What is really needed is clean up the pollution and adapt to our needs, not worry about the climate.
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 25 August 2019 8:36:52 AM
Dear individual,

You said: 'If there is indeed a God'.

That's a strange thing for a creation science person to say.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 25 August 2019 9:30:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy