The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Big Business Should Leave Politics to Politicians.

Big Business Should Leave Politics to Politicians.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
anthropogenic global warming denialists like you are now switching camp and starting to accept what the scientific community has been telling us for several decades?
Mr Opinion,
I doubt you've been around long enough to be aware of how long I've been saying that Humans are contributing heavily to Global Warming.
Posted by individual, Friday, 26 July 2019 9:01:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr O,

You could simply load them to a dropbox account and provide a link to it. However, as I described, photos of lots of chinese in Chatswood is a poor representation of the demographics in the whole of Sydney.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 26 July 2019 12:10:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Opinion,
If you are into taking photos of chinese people I suggest you get on the main concourse at Central station, Sydney, from about lunchtime. There are thousands streaming through to the suburban trains and coming from the University and Tech college across Broadway.

My Sydney contacts tell me they are all students here on temporary visas

The news last night showed a confrontation between pro and anti chinese government students at a Uni somewhere here. Apparently an off shoot from the Hong Kong troubles.
Posted by HenryL, Friday, 26 July 2019 1:40:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy