The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sunrise and Muslim doctors, Sheikh Haron and his allegation

Sunrise and Muslim doctors, Sheikh Haron and his allegation

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Hi People Against Live Exports ....
I like your comments I agree except that part your saying "Sheikh Haron seems to be getting taking out of contex"
You say Dr Suter was trying to say a Dr could do MORE HARM IN HIS FIELD OF WORK than doing something he is not trained for.
What Sheikh Haron says about Dr Suter's sentence is exactly same as your sentence, but you two are expressing same thing by different words. Both sentences will result in instructing terrorists and showing a bad image for Muslim doctors.

You are right regarding an invitation to debate that or a retraction from channel 7.
I think sunrise should move quickly before is too late. If Muslims think they have been insulted by National TV they might protest or even more...
Posted by P_Dox, Monday, 13 August 2007 9:31:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
P Dox
Point Taken. I agree. I didnt actually see the interview so was just guessing.
Since Sunrise are so interested in Muslim affairs we would also like to invite the Federal Government to join us in that debate.

Meat Prices In Australia- and who? is responsible for the laws which allows both kosha and Halal[ Islamic slaughter in Australia "without! pre stunning the Animals.?"

The last time I looked AQIS had the power to over ride our laws if it had anything to do with Religion.
I am sure considering its a five billion dollar industry the Federal and State Governments must have some interest in it.

Umm and just before a federal election.

So if AQIS have the powers to allow ritual slaughter of Animals HERE IN AUSTRALIA- isnt AQIS The Federal Government.??

And all this time we blamed the Muslims.
Just for the record Coshei to get on TV and misinform the public about live exports not pushing the price of meat up is pretty irresponsible.

I have been savage in my attack on AFIC whom I used to work with for a number of years for not standing up to these extreme Islamic barbaric requirents.[ Kosha too being the most cruel of all!
After saying that WE ALL KNOW its the Federal Government and I DONT HEAR RUDD Objecting either.

Shame on the lot of them.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/08/03/1995804.htm

Thanks for your comment P Dox
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 14 August 2007 10:25:15 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming

I don't know why I cant stop repeating a part of your comments
I was thinking to myself I was attracted to that like a poem. I admire the way you think and the way you write. I like to repeat it here for others, and on behalf of the writer , I dedicate this poetry to Sunrise !

Its time the public woke up
to the political overtures
of the Media

And for goodness sake sack
the guy who picks the bands
that go on that show
early AM

A very poor example for our kids
before they leave for school
A nightmere
for the rest of us
Posted by P_Dox, Wednesday, 15 August 2007 11:53:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
P Doz

Thanks for you comments.

I must addmitt not many people like the way I think becuase its normally too confronting. They say Oh no not those people again going on about Animal Welfare.

If I had my time again I would have called it People Against diseases brought on by intensive farming - or stuff the animals what about our health.
Sunrise take on many issues for better causes.

I am just wondering why Koshie doesnt protest about the millions of diseases being spread by poultry pigs and the like being pumped with anti biotics everyday to try to curb diseases caused through crowding animals in such small pens they cant spread a wing or turn their heads or stand up the whole of their miserable lives.

The question of live Animal exports was on Sunrise once when they had somebody from PETA in America on Video.
Wonder why America Koshie?

The truth about Muslim~s my friend is this-
There is no such thing as a Australian Muslim because there is only one Allah.
Trust me I know being the only person in this country to hold a MOU with Muslim leaders for five years.

The poor buggers are stuck betwen a rock and a hard place. Just imagine being trapped between Howard and Allah.

Ah but alas! perhaps a small donation from the extreme Muslims out of the five billion dollar Halal trade.

Who cares if Australia is turned into A Halal Ritual slaughter country at those rates.

After all its not like Australia has much in the way of Animal Welfare so lets bring it down even lower.

The Government know this as well which is why they are looking into giving Kosha and Muslim people the right to carry out ritual slaughters in Australia.

So Koshie does this interest you? Or do you have check with the Live exporters Mr Murdoch and Mr Packer.

Could it be that is the reason Sunrise have been SO QUIET on the 60 Minute report?
Just asking
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 15 August 2007 12:45:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi People Against Live Exports ....

You said you have contacted the producer of Sunrise for invitation to debate that or retraction from 7 , have you recieved any reply from Channel 7? Any news? :)

I've got hot news! I've got the copy of an open letter from Sheikh Haron to Prime Minister John Howard which has been sent on 16th August 2007. It is interesting ... I think its better I explain about it in a new discussion thread, what do you think? :)
Posted by P_Dox, Saturday, 25 August 2007 1:41:38 PM
Hi P Dox.

No, No News.

Actually that was a year ago.

They did have a lady from PETA which is an American Group on a few months later so I dont know if Coshie did that on purpose or perhaps his manager.
Its possibly it was no conection but as we wrote them a fair bit I tend to think it was pay back.

He was PURPOSELY rude as far as I am concerned and went on bagging her after she left.

He at NO time acknowledged that she was trying to improve Animal Welfare OR that Animals mattered.

"They could do so much!"- but no they turn a blind eye because of commercial interests connected to many media owners and also advertisers.

Its a no go zone.

Ever tried calling a talkback radio to speak about Animal Welfare- be it live exports or intensive farming.?

Dont bother- its SO corrupt its shameful.

Its worse because every time there is a political problem regarding animal welfare you hear suddenly all these dam announcers MISINFORMING the public. Suddenly they are all experts.

Try getting on a show to challange one of them about what they just said!

We have written to the Mininsters of Communication and many stations asking them NOT to continue their little tricks and lies!

Coshie certainly did not bring up the price of meat and go anywhere near the subject of asking why we say live exports are putting the price of meat through the roof for Aussie familys.
He KNEW PETA supported veggie groups and I suspect thats why he picked them.

Its probably just as well because it takes somebody in the meat industry to explain that in preference to Animal Welfare groups to be honest.
No they WONT touch it. Did you hear any of them complaing about Amada Vanstones interests in the cruel piggeries where these animals cant stand lie down turn.
Now to answer you question about your new thread
Are you going to post the letter he wrote to JH?
I will go look now.
See you on lin
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 25 August 2007 7:22:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy