The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Which among the following is most appealing email subject line?

Which among the following is most appealing email subject line?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
ttbn! just noticed you RANT, question, do this forums rules matter?
Is it better to welcome a new poster
Or are we to all insult everyone we see for the first time
Yes ttbn has challenges, he fails to understand he is not the owner of this place
Too that his is not the only view
This thread seems to be a fraud, an effort to do what?
we rightly have ignored it
But the questions remain
In fact another one must be asked
How Many new posters left? after insults from our rude clueless two?
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 11 July 2019 7:16:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

No, I don't think that this thread is a fraud, but it is misplaced: this question should have instead been asked on the darkweb.

Suppose someone new came here and asked for advice: "can you point me please to some loopholes, means by which I can trick my workers to work longer hours and pay them less?", would you welcome him/her nicely?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 11 July 2019 9:18:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

It seems that you have the gumption to recognise yourself as one of the two 'gushing posters' who plait their legs to welcome new posters in the hope that we will get more left wing cranks like yourselves. I doubt that most of them would understand what you are saying - they rarely return, probably embarrassed by your mangling of the English language.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 11 July 2019 11:05:02 AM
How to stick the knife in without leaving a
gash - do it with words. The scar will be that
much deeper.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2019 11:28:15 AM
yuyutsu come on! you are far far better than that
I did not welcome this poster, like you saw something rotten in it
BUT surely you do not agree with nasty ttbn who constantly rubbishes newcomers even on their first post here
YES my return serve was unneeded
But if ttbn can constantly swipe at others
Can I not return serve?
Our numbers are not what they once have been, why?
Are We are verbal graffiti wall without taste or are we trying to welcome others?
We once had a poster called one under God, he often, confronted many with his different ideas, but he looks like a RodesScolah compareed to three here now
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 11 July 2019 2:22:18 PM
"Our numbers are not what they once have been, why?"

Look in the mirror. Your semi-literate rambling is not very encouraging.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 11 July 2019 2:53:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy