The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Which among the following is most appealing email subject line?

Which among the following is most appealing email subject line?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Which among the following is most appealing email subject line?

1.Terrible at public speaking but your position requires it?

2. Afraid of public speaking but your position requires it?

3. Want to become better at public speaking in a short period of time?

4. Do you have to deliver presentations but wish you had better tools with which to do so?
Posted by crisd, Wednesday, 10 July 2019 5:04:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 July 2019 10:57:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is appalling to attack people with unsolicited commercial mail: those who do so should rot in hell!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 10 July 2019 11:27:33 AM
I don't have a clue what this person is on about. Not even the usual gushing welcome most new posters get from two of our most gushing posters, so I'm probably not alone one thinking WTF?
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 10 July 2019 11:31:35 AM
If I received an unsolicited email with any of those subject lines, I'd SPAM it with alacrity for fear of the malware enclosed.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 10 July 2019 11:56:20 AM
Taxidermy come to mind when unwanted emails arrive here
Have put hundreds of them, even known firms, on goggles spam list
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 10 July 2019 11:58:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy