The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Misuse of media

Misuse of media

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Dear Individual,

I wouldn't advise Not_Now.Soon, or anyone else for that matter, to stick their head in the sand: this does not allow you to breathe and if you do so for about 4 minutes or longer, then your body dies and I don't consider it a good outcome.

The way I suggested, one can still obtain all the information they need regarding current affairs, as text, without having to be exposed to the unnecessary and often harmful graphic content. My preferred way is from the radio.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 12 July 2019 7:53:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
if you do so for about 4 minutes or longer, then your body dies
Yuyutsu,
Academics & leftists must be physiologically/biologically different then because they seem to multiply rather than become extinct !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 14 July 2019 2:16:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Individual,

Apparently trolls too.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 14 July 2019 3:16:26 PM
Apparently trolls too.
Yuyutsu,
Obviously, considering that they're the side-kicks/deciples of Leftists !
Posted by individual, Monday, 15 July 2019 8:37:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy