The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Scott Morrison To Bring Children of Terror to Australia

Scott Morrison To Bring Children of Terror to Australia

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All
A dreadful, treacherous decision by a very weak Prime Minister (he has taken personal ownership of it), which will add further threats to our security, probably when Scott Morrion is well gone and forgotten. His 'the children aren't to blame' squeak is childish mush.

These children have been subjected to horrors and horrible dogmas in their formative years (0-5years). It will be very hard - perhaps impossible - to drive their experiences out, even with the oodles of Australian taxpayer money that will be lavished on them.

Sorry Prime Minister, but you are a disgrace. You might have fooled people with your happy clapping and beer swilling prior to the election; but your true colours are now showing. You are the Teresa May of Australia: a pseudo conservative in a position that should have gone to Peter Dutton, who is still at least trying to protect Australia in the face of Leftist lunacy, unelect judges and tribunals and, you, his leader.

Professor Louise Newman, development psychiatrist, has told the ABC Australia is not equipped to deal with that "significant trauma" that these children have been exposed to.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 25 June 2019 1:53:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Islamic immigration was always going to lead to this kind of nonsense.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 25 June 2019 3:38:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rarely see me side with a Liberal Prime Minister
But yes truth indeed matters
He has done nothing to be ashamed of, the dead parents of these kids are, let's face it, vermin
But the kids will be watched even helped and will be no threat
What other option? world governments have been asked to help, by true Heros in that part of the world Kurdish Authorities
Why the constant anti both sides of politics, surely the lunatic fringe is unwanted by most?
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 25 June 2019 4:11:01 PM
I can remember very little of the time before I was five, my formative years were later, in some respects much later.

I started hunting around ten, with a .22 single shot rifle and I was given my first pistol when I was about fifteen.

Started to think about being a soldier at seventeen, before that I was on the way to a career as a locomotive engineman but steam was on the way out so I decided otherwise.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 25 June 2019 4:57:12 PM
The Australian Media will ensure that these kids won't get the chance they deserve !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 25 June 2019 5:10:58 PM
Islamic State fighter and dual national -
Khaled Sharrouf is believed to have been
stripped of citizenship under laws which passed
parliament in 2015.

He gained infamy after his young son Abdullah
was pictured holding a severed head. Sharouf
is believed to have been the first dual national
to be stripped of Australian citizenship under the
Anti-terrorism laws. Peter Dutton would not give
the name but - The Australian newspaper reported it
was Sharrouf.

He went to fight with Isis in Syria in 2013, a year
after being released from prison for his role in
a terrorism plot. He gained further infamy for posing
in photos with severed heads of Syrian soldiers in 2014.
He's rumoured to have been killed in 2015.

His children - Zaynab now aged 18, and pregnant with
another child. and her two children, and her sister
Hoda aged 17 and brother Hamzeh - under 10, are the
children along with 3 others are believed to be
coming to Australia. Sharrouf's children will live
with their grand-mother - and receive strong support
from the Muslim community and the government.

They will need it.

I can't even begin to imagine what these children
must have experienced. And I have to admit I feel
uneasy about the chances of them ever being able to lead
normal lives. Especially the older kids. The 18 year old
and the 17 year old.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 June 2019 8:12:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy