The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Shorten is no Bob Hawke

Shorten is no Bob Hawke

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Belly said-
CM just a hint, it is getting hard to read all your long winded posts

Answer- Much of my previous post was quoting Foxy so the answers could be understood in context- you could have skipped the comments bits if you were bored. I guess the large block of text was too confronting even to see that there were sections. When you write there's a balance between precision and brevity- but people have always got to have something to complain about. :) ...
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 27 May 2019 8:24:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You I'm sure, know the technique Canem Malum. If you can't handle the subject matter, attack the person.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 27 May 2019 10:11:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen old mate, please understand, indeed know!
Long long ago I became aware you and I live on different planets
Yes we inhabit different economic classes, never got near to middle class
But bitterness has no hold on me'
Would not change a thing
CM? tell me do you ever not read the whole post
He too could sit and have a beer if we kept politics out of it without doubt
Do you know that, nothing else, makes us the lucky country
We, well most of us, get stirred up about politics, but in the end we can not find reason to hate, even deeply dislike each other
Posted by Belly, Monday, 27 May 2019 11:35:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy