The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Captain Whacky & China. Where Is Labor's Policy?

Captain Whacky & China. Where Is Labor's Policy?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 12
  13. 13
  14. 14
  15. All
ttbn,

I can see that you've put a lot of thought into your
post. I appreciate that. Of course we don't have to
agree. That's what makes discussions more interesting.
Also discussions often veer off track - people say
things or ask questions and we respond. As for the
workings of our minds and the differences between
male and female? We're all individuals with individual
differences, life experiences, education, values, and so
on. I know who I am. You have no idea. The same is
probably true of what I think of you. And I also may be
wrong about you. I'll wait patiently to be proven wrong.
Which would be great!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 May 2019 9:48:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Where Is Labor's Policy?

Well, I'd say Penny Wong showed us that when she so childishly refused to shake hands with Simon Birmingham.
With that one little spat she's done more harm to the China-Australia relations than any other deal.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 12 May 2019 10:36:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

If you haven't seen my other post, Happy Mother's Day. My own mother and I had a strained relationship, but I respect mothers for their efforts, and I did have an excellent relationship with my mother-inlaw, who died on Good Friday at the age of 99. She is why I will never refer to the tough-looking Sansevieria plant as Mother-in-law's Tongue, as it is known colloquially. She had a kind word for everyone - even me. Her daughter (falsely) believes her Mum is the only reason I've stuck with her for over 50 years.

The female/male differences are scientific fact, not meant in a derogatory way; in fact, how awful would it be if we were not different! In my softer moments, I feel quite sad about the sex/gender confusion these days.

Enjoy today.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 12 May 2019 10:44:50 AM
ttbn,

Thank You for sharing something so personal.

Thank You also for your good wishes.

Big hug.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 May 2019 3:16:16 PM
sad about the sex/gender confusion these days.
ttbn,
And, who instigated that abominable, tax dollar guzzling nonsense ? Definitely not your average blue collar workers !
Posted by individual, Monday, 13 May 2019 7:05:18 AM
Both major parties are responsible, individual. That's why I will not be voting for either of them. A Senate with more conservatives is now the only hope for the country, in my view.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 13 May 2019 10:00:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 12