The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Everything is beautiful in its own way...but who's way?

Everything is beautiful in its own way...but who's way?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. All
Shorten, the subverter of justice, set for Prime Ministership.

https://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2016/05/15/bill-shortens-alleged-crimes-are-fraud-theft-adultery-and-rape-to-name-a-few-should-he-be-pm/

Why should past crimes of the political class, be forgotten at election time?

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 5 May 2019 2:19:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have allowed this post with misgivings. What it links to is factual, but it would be very easy for comments to become defamatory. I've also checked out the site that the information is on, and the author clearly has some issues, and is reckless when it comes to allegations. I'd caution anyone to be very careful before linking to his material. He is currently being sued for criminal defamation.
Posted by GrahamY, Sunday, 5 May 2019 3:27:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Graham.

Shane Dowling does not deal at all in innuendo, true. But he does demonstrate the real cost of free speech; (and as it's becoming increasingly obvious, the cost attached also to free thought).
He is an interesting political activist.

The defamation charges against him are tactical, as they we're likewise used against him, in his long and difficult efforts exposing fraud with Capilano honey illegal adulteration of Australian honey, with imported Chinese substitutes.

To be made look like a fool, does not prove you are one; meet Shane Dowling.
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 5 May 2019 4:48:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Diver Dan in saying RUBBISH I think, know this
*my days in the ALP seem to be limited*
First thank you GY no one expects you to be any better than anyone else you have my respect and regards
If it is Not intended that I be dumped this post may be the one that gets me chopped
SEE KNOW BILL SHORTEN, he was first as a delegate the head of my union
Later I became a member of thatunions officials
Bill bought two unions together,he like me,was AWU we nearly saw our union die,Bill, the Howes,another great man, held us together
Those days we even had to fight other unions,leftist, thugs and mugs, who wanted our construction members
We, in the end, took theirs,as refugees
They,the members,asked to come, the average workers is no leftist
Bill even then was a brilliant man
Firms found him so, even then, some offered help, honest help, to a man they and I saw a a future Prime Minister
Nothing illegal took place *unions always fund the ALP we funded our start, Wayne swan is another life member
Mr Morrison? yes thank you you are spot on a vote for Bill Shorten IS A VOTE FOR A GOOD AND HONEST MAN A PRIME MINISTER TO BE PROUD OF
continued
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 5 May 2019 5:15:23 PM
DUMPED? FROM THE ALP? a foot soldier for the years 1972 till now?
Yep,me see I know both sides have *criminals* always have had
IF you claim any understanding of politics you will know both Sir Robin Askin and Neville Wran,excelled in that roll
I upset at a fellow in HTV workers on my side, sitting under the NATIONALS tent
Talking about THEIR LAST TRIP TO EUROPE got offside
KNOWING the Obeid scum team to be bent, *as everyone in my party did* ten years before he fell
Hate the man still
Hate, deeply, every filthy thief riding on my party's back
And shout out loud about it,that will get me sacked
But allow me to say even more, IF SOMEONE ON THE OTHER side will only say the same! about recent events that stink
So Shorten,today,made the most impressive campaign opening post 2007, it needed to be, our task is harder now
But we and Australia will win on the 18th
Australia hopefully,will return to politics not lies,
DiverDan we will never get on, no point in telling you but a truth,the thread is a foolish claim untrue but should get you a job in Menzies House*they dare not run on their record
ps dumped ? ran foul of a younger Obeid, and post election intend to talk about it
My siblings who grew up on bread and sugar would be far from impressed with the European trip woman's view of social justice
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 5 May 2019 5:36:37 PM
Do we really need to stoop to this level in our
pre-election debates? Isn't it enough that
the nastiness is already there for all to see
in the campaigns that are being run - and it will
probably get even worse during the coming weeks.

What a total turn-off. Faeces throwing from monkeys
should be confined to the zoos - not in our public
domains, and certainly not in a forum like OLO.
The standard has certainly been lowered.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 5 May 2019 5:53:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy