The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another example of muslim culture

Another example of muslim culture

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Belly,

"Murder in the name of any God, and this faith leads, is insanity and proves in my view that God never existed
Primative people in the service of a never existed God"

Let's paraphrase that a little,

"Murder in the name of Muhammad, and this faith leads, is insanity and proves in my view that Muhammad never existed
Primative people in the service of a never existed Muhammad"
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 21 April 2019 4:21:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It can never be right to kill in the name of
God. - but it should be dawning on all peoples that
is is time to let go of the pretensions that
anyone knows the will of God. (or Jesus, Mohammad,
Donald Trump or Tom Cruise).
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 21 April 2019 4:37:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
is mise ok your opinion, please do not try to make mine for me
Death toll now 180, in a country not Muslim
No doubt it was Muslim terrorist primitives who did it
Tell me this is not true *more Muslims are killed by the filth than any one*
Do you care about them
War will come, all out without the news cameras, against Islamic fundamentalism, I support that
But will never ever ignore the truth
Not all Muslims are a threat
Too no God, had any existed, put us all on this world so we could hate each other and kill in his/her name
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 21 April 2019 5:34:04 PM
Foxy,

We know the will of Muhammad, he's the one that the Angel Gabriel gave God's messages to, and he wrote down what should be done and made sure that it can never be changed, so we know the will of Allah and consequently the will of Muhammad.

We also know the will of Jesus because we have the Gospels and as a Catholic, you must be well aware that God guides the Pope, where necessary, and Christ has said that he is with the Church even unto the end of the world.
So we must know the will of Jesus.

As for Donald Trump and Tom Cruise, we can ask them.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 21 April 2019 6:42:05 PM
I suppose it's a little too early for a statement from Waleed Aly similar to the Christchurch one ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 April 2019 6:55:50 PM
Belly,

"is mise ok your opinion, please do not try to make mine for me"

Not at all, merely pointing out that your statement doesn't stand scrutiny.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 21 April 2019 7:43:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy