The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Julian Assange Arrest

Julian Assange Arrest

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Isn't it wonderful to see a scumbag brought to account? Rape and espionage are no small matters. Personally I'd be happy to see him rot in prison for not cleaning up after his cat and his low standards of personal hygiene.
Posted by Fester, Friday, 12 April 2019 10:15:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
He might not even make it to court.
If he says he got 'The Podesta Files' from Seth Rich then he's implicating the DNC in murder.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 April 2019 10:45:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Never expected anything different, we are taking sides based on politics not the law
Let me set our my side
The man is a grub, he self promotes but does not care about the implications of his actions
Pre Hillarys emails? the ones he shared with Russia?
His release of American Armed forces murdering innocents?
A hero
The sex charge? very dumb stuff, in the country that sent him into hiding,by law, you must wear a condom,
He, idiot,refused, at the near peak of the aids epidemic
America? good grief you should not send anyone there to face the wrath of a bitter truth hiding country like that
Trump however, in today's press says he knows nothing about Wikileaks, he may get a pardon, Trump too
Posted by Belly, Friday, 12 April 2019 12:18:53 PM
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about with the
Assange case - nor why it's gone on for so long.

I thought he'd stay in the embassy for a few months
and then all this would die down. Instead it's gone
on for years. No wonder the embassy has had enough.

Why on earth does the US want to extradite a non-citizen
on some computer hacking charges -
I can't understand.

And -

The Swedish rape allegations
were dropped years ago. Due to suspect charges.
The prosecutors there found
that police had made up things, and the two women
complainants were a bit suss.

Still -

It will be interesting to see what happens next.
This case should have been dealt with a long time
ago.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 12 April 2019 12:42:58 PM
Equador was given a 4bln loan by the IMF as quid pro quo.
Previous Ecuadorian leader says revoking Assanges asylum is the greatest betrayal of his nation ever.
Assange was previously given Ecuadorian citizenship apparently.

Funny thing all this talk of 'democracy' and the 'rule of law'.

Jesse Smollet gets off for lying.
Julian Assange gets prosecuted for telling the truth.

If Australia was in any way an independent nation, then they'd WANT him back because of his intelligence knowledge.

- All just goes to show that Union Jack doesn't mean anything except the opportunity to send ones nations athletes to the Commonwealth Games.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 April 2019 1:07:56 PM
Hey Foxy,

"Why on earth does the US want to extradite a non-citizen
on some computer hacking charges -
I can't understand."

So they can threaten him with life imprisonment or death for treason; or turn state witness against Trump regards 'Russian Collusion'.

- There's always the bigger picture -
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 April 2019 1:11:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy