The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A View of Trump

A View of Trump

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 43
  9. 44
  10. 45
  11. All
Hear, Hear, david f!

What a sad, confused, increasingly-elitist and increasingly-disenchanted world we live in, where the likes of the 'chameleon' continues to be able to fool so many to such a degree in so many ways.

He personifies self-interest and personal aggrandizement, but under the cloak of 'saviour' of the common man. All-while gathering about him like-minded sycophants to better perpetuate his delusional mockery.

Hopes for world peace, tolerance and 'inclusiveness' (and Inheritance of the Earth by the meek and the peace-makers) recede increasingly into oblivion, under the manipulating ill-tutored and Mal-intention-ed stewardship of an ever-increasing swathe of tyrants and demagogues.
Posted by Saltpetre, Thursday, 28 March 2019 10:21:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David you will no doubt notice, some disagree, not me however
It refreshing to see such a post here, too to know, without doubt, that over use of the term left, weakens the pro Trump case
He alone made it a term to insult all opponents
Sorry but my view of America has changed
Because so many, blindly, not unlike Hitler's followers, have fallen for his lies frauds and pure hate
His fall is assured, if it is shamefull enought, his supporters here will find ways to tell us they never supported him
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 March 2019 10:33:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Saltpetre,

Welcome back.

It's good to have you posting again.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 28 March 2019 11:13:55 AM
Are you a member of the swamp people david f, feeling worried as the water gets shallower, or just a lefty useful idiot, who likes getting ripped off, or doesn't even notice.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 28 March 2019 11:31:49 AM
Great answer mhaze.

Do you live in a high rise Canem Malum? Your answer indicates little experience with stock.

If you are going to have chickens & goats, you are going to need a lot of strong fencing wire & posts, if you want to have a garden as well.

I think watching reruns of "The Bush Tucker Man" might become necessary in this scenario.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 28 March 2019 11:43:04 AM
Hi there DAVID F & SALTPETRE...

DAVID F - It's great to hear from you again. In my opinion, you're one of the most erudite contributors on the Forum. Many of the issues you raise, I disagree with you. That's not to say I'm sufficiently skilled to dismantle your arguments because I'm not. :-) Anyway, welcome back DAVID F.

Hi, there SALTPETRE... I've not seen your epithet before - so welcome to the Forum!

You quote inter alia, '...(and inheritance of the earth by the meek and the peace-makers) recede increasingly into the oblivion...'? My friend, there'll never be world peace other than what is enforced by the strongest Nation(s). Any hope of the meek or the peacemakers (the UN) providing sufficient influence to allow the meek & peacemakers, to run the world, gives many folk hope.

Unfortunately, something else comes along and derails the entire process. Perhaps I'm wrong. But I'm not. Regrettably, there'll be more Port Arthur's, & Christchurch carnage, irrespective of how skilled and adroit police are interdicting terrorism. Removal of F/A's won't deter these criminals; they'll resort to M/V's, IED's, noxious chemicals, or poisons...the list is endless.

Those who seek to criticize TRUMP voters, as being nothing more than uneducated sycophants. I believe it to be the height of academic arrogance. Primarily as it's been perpetuated in many Universities & by the 'news hacks' in the media?

I know very little about Mr. TRUMP, but as a Republican, (a conservative), on face value, his ideology or tenets are similar to mine, (without knowing the specifics of his policies of course). Allegations of corrupt behaviour during the US Election campaign? Well, let those who 'accuse, prove,' the basis of our common law! The US has the same system of jurisprudence, that exists for the British, us in Australia, and many other countries around the world.
Posted by o sung wu, Thursday, 28 March 2019 12:24:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 43
  9. 44
  10. 45
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy