The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump Muller, it is not overyet

Trump Muller, it is not overyet

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Belly,

While I think Trump has the ethics of a wharf rat and while some of the stuff he is accused of is probably true, there is a lot that is pure bollocks. What I find in these threads about Trump is that I get labelled as a Trump supporter because I rubbish some of the more outlandish and bizarre claims made by the anti Trump brigade. We even had some of the most outspoken lefties on this site claiming that Trump was on the payroll of the Russians without an iota of proof.

What we have now is Democratic politicians making some really absurd claims and doing their cause untold damage.

The question about the FBI investigation is not whether it was managed professionally, but why a full blown investigation of a sitting president was initiated on the basis of the most flimsy of evidence, and why much of the media happily assumed that Trump was automatically guilty.

The end result is that the left whinge media has egg all over its face and a seriously damaged credibility. Trump can now sumarily ignore all the "investigations" that Congress throws at him with no personal damage.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 9:55:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Seems like he might have qualified as a 'hero'."

Who Muller or Mueller?

I wonder if Steven Hatfill thinks of the latter as a 'hero'?

http://patriotcrier.com/f-b-director-robert-mueller-wrongfully-destroyed-steven-hatfill-now-hes-empowered-destroy-president-people-around/

But you've got this all wrong SR. The people who've been telling you what to think about Mueller for the past two years have now decided that Mueller is not to be trusted. Joy Reid et al are saying Mueller is part of a cover-up. The NYT is urging its band of flying monkeys to take Mueller down from the pedestal they themselves erected for him. You need to get with the programme, SR,

What a week it been for Trump. Mueller, the implosion of SPLC, Avenatti indicted, wall Executive Order holds up, DoD finds over $1b for the wall, Golan Heights, Obamacare's individual mandate found to be unconstitutional, Comey et al running for cover, Graham pushing for special investigation of FISA abuses, campus free speach Executive Order. And a bunch more.

Oh and the anti-Trump brigade are trying to work out how they got so much so wrong.

There's more than a little evidence that nations like NK, China and Germany have been dragging their heels on making a deal with the president on the basis they could wait for him to go and then face someone more amenable to compromising US interests. Expect that to change.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 11:48:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/trump-s-problem-voters-never-cared-much-about-russia-gate-20190327-p517w9.html
Heartning Shadow Minister to see you understand the man
Mhaze other methods of sef amusment exist, but if highlighting my spelling mistakes get it it done for you ok by me
Well yes Democrats, as said in this link, must concentrate on other things
Including not picking another Hillary.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 27 March 2019 4:24:02 PM
Why not tell the truth?
Been reading newspapers, do it every morning, quite a few
Looking for things about Trump that would support my view the bloke is a dangerous fraud
Too looking for things that I agree with
Came up only with biases stuff
But totally think he has conned his way in the the hearts and minds of some, who if they truly understood him, and the danger he is to world trade and peace, would think like I do about him
Smile, pat yourselves on the back, I got it wrong
Or did I we shall see
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 March 2019 4:32:23 AM
Belly,

From the Australian today:

"The element of luck is not Mueller finding no collusion. That, presumably, just reflects reality. The element of luck is the way most of Trump’s enemies, in the Democratic Party and in large slabs of the media, so wildly, insanely, overhyped everything to do with the Russia collusion idea.

Trump is immensely lucky in his enemies. But he creates his own fortune because he drives his enemies crazy. As a result they exercise appalling judgment in their attacks."

"...Democrats, and Trump’s opponents generally, have had relatively little to say on these issues. Instead they’ve concentrated on Trump’s obvious character flaws and the equally obviously seedy nature of some of his associates. Because Trump’s very existence as President contradicts everything they think and, more importantly, feel, they have invested in and created all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories against Trump."
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 28 March 2019 5:42:56 AM
Belly,

Firstly, my second lambasting of 'Muller' wasn't directed at you but rather at SR who, failing to notice the error, proceeded to use Mueller and Muller as interchangeable names.

Second, I want to congratulate you on coming onto these pages and openly acknowledging that "I was wrong". None of the other suffers of Trump Derangement Syndrome or Mueller Madness on these pages have shown the intestinal fortitude to do likewise. (where are Paul,SR, Foxy and all the lesser TDS crowd?)

So kudos for that.

Might I suggest that scouring the press "Looking for things about Trump that would support my view the bloke is a dangerous fraud" is partly why you were wrong on this. It was easy to see, if one looked dispassionately, that the whole collusion story was a crock. Its now suggested that even Mueller knew as far back as late 2017.... http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-mccarthy-how-long-has-mueller-known-there-was-no-trump-russia-collusion

But if you scour the papers only looking for things that tell you what you want to hear and you want to hear Trump is a Russian agent, then that's what you'll hear and you'll convince yourself its true because you don't see any contrary evidence.

Perhaps a change of strategy would be in order.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 28 March 2019 7:31:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy