The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump Muller, it is not overyet

Trump Muller, it is not overyet

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Some on hearing no more charges have been recommended say it proves Trump is innocent
Not yet is doesn't
The numbers linked to him either charged or under investigation are unbelievable
Still sticking to my *he will be gone by years end* prediction we live in interesting times us watch the next few weeks will be interesting
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 24 March 2019 7:07:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Still sticking to my *he will be gone by years end* '

Of course Belly all regressives are pig headed who fell for the fake Trump collusion lie and you now have egg all over your face. Take comfort that you and the lying liberal media are in the same boat.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 24 March 2019 10:46:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

As I have said previously, impeaching Trump would require a 60% supermajority in the Republican dominated senate.

Given the failure of the Mueller investigation to come up with anything substantial, and the threats of the democratically dominated congress to launch dozens of unspecified investigations Trump has plenty of ammunition to block these fishing expeditions without falling foul of obstruction of justice, especially since he has stacked the appeal and supreme courts.

Trump won not on his merit, but because the elite left whinge of the democratic party focused more on gender neutral toilets and other fringe politics and ignored its working class base.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 25 March 2019 3:21:25 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-23/key-moments-in-muellers-trump-russia-investigation/10846424
Runner may I? see you are part of the problem not the solution
Very far right of reality you are not capable of seeing the man, and his troubles for what both are
Shadow Minister, hope you do not think, on my behalf,I am claiming impeachment is about to come
Well aware of the fact it probably never will
TOO charging a sitting President seems against American laws
The link is a report of facts, not an ABC knife job
Worth the read, be careful, the next few days, maybe weeks, can turn the issues on their head
It remains my view Trump is in real trouble
Posted by Belly, Monday, 25 March 2019 4:23:51 AM
Belly,

The only ways Trump can be "gone" is either through impeachment, resignation or death.

Presidents are given protection from every Tom, Dick or Harry trying to charge them and essentially can only be "charged" or convicted by the congress and senate, which generally needs both substantial proof of criminal wrongdoing and support from both the senate and congress.

For example Bill Clinton lied under oath, and a majority of congress and the senate voted for impeachment, but only 54 of the 100 Senators not the 60 needed for impeachment.

Secondly, Trump is unlikely to resign, which leaves only the hope that Mac Donald's cholesterol will carry him away.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 25 March 2019 4:55:20 AM
Couldn't much care less anymore anyway.
Trump's more or less worn out his usefulness.
- Does more for Israel and Neocons interests than the Americans he won the votes of.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 25 March 2019 5:25:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy