The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Shock Terrorist Attack In New Zealand.

Shock Terrorist Attack In New Zealand.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 47
  8. 48
  9. 49
  10. All
In a day of horrific violence, at least 40 people are dead after far right terrorists attacked two mosques in Christchurch New Zealand. Australian prime minister Scott Morrison said one of the suspects was an Australian-born citizen and called it a “rightwing extremist attack”. This is disgusting in the extreme, with many questions to be answered both in New Zealand and in Australia as to what security precautions are taken in both countries regarding far right extremism.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 15 March 2019 5:10:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Heartbreaking Paul mass murder and evil act from an evil man
Fed on blind hate and too lies, fostered by sections of social media,
You can see pure lies on facebook, host to haters, lies that we must see are every bit as evil as Islamic lies
My heart breaks for NZ it too breaks knowing the haters fuel this,in some cases Christian haters
Thanks for the chance to say how sorry most of us are this took place
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 16 March 2019 11:03:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Given the cowardly incompetence of Western leaders to act decisively and without fear against Muslim terror, and their irrational insistence in bringing dangerous people into our midst as part of mindless mass immigration, this act was inevitable.

It is noted that the media and the usual apologists for Islamic terror are not describing the offender as a ‘lone wolf’ with a ‘mental problem’, as they do with Muslims; no, they immediate bawled ‘terrorist’, which is probably the right description unless proved otherwise in the future, but the hypocrisy is chilling. And all the knee-jerking started before it was revealed that the perpetrator of the act of terror had selected insignificant, complacent and sanctimonious New Zealand to show how people could be reached anywhere in the world.

History tells us that when politicians oppress, ignore or treat with contempt the people they are supposed to be serving, violence is not far away. I am surprised that it has taken as long as it has. It will occur again, now that the example has been set, and it might keep on occurring until our politicians start acting, or until they are replaced by different politicians.

There have been the usual neanderthal gruntings about ‘white supremacy’ and ‘racism’. Even if the Australian terrorist is a white supremacist and racist, that is irrelevant to his attack on Muslims - Islam is not about race or colour.

One clown from the Guardian screeched how the attack is the result of ‘Islamophobia’. This person is just another scribbler among millions, but I’d put money on his never having said anything about ‘Christophobia’, or Islamic hatred of all ‘infidels’ after each of the many Muslim terrorist atrocities.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 16 March 2019 11:15:52 AM
Dear Paul1405,

As I put in another thread;

Incredibly sad news.

Along with the deep sorrow I feel for the victims and their families and New Zealand as a nation there is anger.

I am going to call out every person on this site who have referred to Muslim immigration to this country as an invasion, this is in part on your head.

For every person who has hyped anti-Muslim sentiments, have referred to them as less than human, who have attempted to drive fear and division in our community this is in part on you.

To every person on the forum who has voiced support for hard right fascist parties and policies, this is in part on you.

For every single selfish sod who wants easier access to weaponry, this is in part on you.

For every race and religion baiter who has spread their poison on this forum, this is also in part on you.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 16 March 2019 11:45:56 AM
The guy made much of a visit to France. This was virtually part of his manifesto;

'I believe that France has a muslim population between 20% and 30%.
The only betting going on there is when will the civil war start.
Unfortunately that is no longer a joke, people seem to be taking
it seriously. I do not read French so it is hard to get a realistic
idea of just what the feelings are in France.

People here seem mainly to talk as though the Islam problem is new.
Many are not aware and the schools certainly do not mention that
Islamic armies have been invading Europe India and Africa for 1400 years.

The whole of the middle east by the year AD500 was Christian, Jewish
and Zoroastrian. After Islam was formed the Arabs invaded Mesopotamia
and introduced Islam at the point of the sword and the three options.
Where are the Jews and Christians of those countries now ?

Between that time and today there have been about 800 battles between
Islamic armies and European armies.

The most notable campaigns were the battles for Spain, Sicily and the
Balkhams.

The invasion of France was stopped at Tours by Charles Martel in 732.
Saudi Arabia is financing the building of a celebratory mosque on the site of the battle.
Does that tell you something ?
The invasion of Switzerland seems to have ended after the Tours defeat.
Many are not aware that an Islamic army invaded and occupied the Vatican.
They were driven out by Italian local provinces.
Rome itself was weakened by the Arab slave trader's raids that over
years captured about one million Europeans and sold them in the
African slave markets. That continued with raids as far apart as
the coast of Britain, Ireland and even Iceland.

The two invasions of Austria are better known as they were defeated
at the gates of Vienna the last battle in 1683 when Vienna was saved
by the arrival of a Polish Army.'
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 16 March 2019 11:53:25 AM
I wondered who would raise this as a topic, I guess that it would be a left whinger banging on about right wing extremists, and I was not disappointed.

49 people are dead, and all Paul sees is a political opportunity.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 16 March 2019 12:18:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 47
  8. 48
  9. 49
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy