The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW Election March 23

NSW Election March 23

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. All
Yep! That's him Robert Ballsup, the conman! "Shot an unwanted elephant" paid good money to do it, glad to hear that, and he didn't pay bad money. Yep these lots of those pesky unwanted elephants running around, had half a dozen of the varmints in me strawberry patch just the other day! Do you recall great grandpappy Ballsup, shot the last of the unwanted dodo's. Don't worry Issy you're still safe, you're not on the unwanted list....YET!

Anyway comrade, we are now comrades BTW, you'll have 44% of NSW after tomorrow as you own personal killing field! You can invite all the gang, Martin, Ivan, the Ballsup brothers, Wombat Man Tony, all the gang to a big shoot em'up. I believe there are a couple of woodchucks out there, so bring you AK47! Wow, its gona be fun, we may even get to roast our weenies together, sorry woodchucks. Around the camp fire at night, all those dead carcasses hanging in the trees, the groans of dying varmints in the bush, particularly the unwanted elephants, and fat brother Ballsup who I mistook for an elephant earlier in the afternoon, I can't wait.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 22 March 2019 4:48:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well after my day on the booth it is over for me
Sunday what a relief, may even get the lawn mowed
SMH came out today in favor of the government
That may not say much'
Yes the last few days have seen our leader,and theirs, fall in a hole
Was never going to be easy, but we are a chance
Smaller parties will win seats in the chook pen
Unlikely too many in the lower house
My tally, of costs? new number plate ,stolen while I was having lunch
New trailer lighting set up, same as above
Two new trailers tyers
4,OO38 klms traveled over two weeks
Parking the trailer up, too much too costly fins another way to contribute.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 22 March 2019 4:59:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

"Shew me one Green who has done as much for conservation, especially in Australia"

What's the matter, too hard?
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 22 March 2019 9:19:41 PM
Last early morning
Transporting booth stuff them mine, keeping the eyes open will be my problem
Is Mise, as you have seen the NSW Greens have made me a bit stroppy
But in the end they bring middle income educated people to them, not lefty fools
Such people exist in my party, they think they have answers
In today's polls my mob swap preferences,but go head to head in northern seats
Asking if they are fighting themselves who is fighting the government
Even those who vote for super conservatives, think they are doing the right thing
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 23 March 2019 3:05:42 AM
Issy, are you delusional, to say the actions of some overstuffed heart attack in waiting in the form of Robert Borsak shooting a defenceless elephant in Africa was an act of "conservation" is disgusting! The truth is the fat pig went to Africa and paid "good money", emphasise "good money", to poor Africans to shoot this majestic beast for no other reasons than to get his perverted jollies. To call the actions of this grub "conservation" is an insult to the true conservationists in this world who have fought battle after battle with people like you and Borsak to save the little of the environment that still exists in its un-spoilt natural state.

You say "Shew me one Green who has done as much for conservation (as Borsak), especially in Australia."

Well old sod, I'll put up the original work done by Bob Brown to save the Tasmanian wilderness. To quote "Its now 35 years since Bob Brown lead the fight to save the Franklin River in Tasmania." He saved it from you lot. Bob has done more in Australia for conservation with his little finger, than that 200kg of elephant killing lard sitting in the NSW parliament has done with his whole body. BTW has fat guts run out of things to "conserve" in Australia that he has to run off and "conserve" elephants in Africa by shooting them!

Belly, as one on this thread, who is unbiased on this matter, I call on you to please adjudicate.

Is Mise said;
"Shew me one Green who has done as much for conservation (as Borsak), especially in Australia."

Issy, puts up Robert Borsak shooting elephants in Africa. I put up Bob Brown and the Tasmanian Wilderness.

Please choose Borsak or Brown. Unbiased as I know you are.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 23 March 2019 5:52:07 AM
Paul,

You did it!!
Answered a question with it only having to be repeated once.

Of course, you're right Bob Brown did an immense amount for conservation in Australia, more than anyone else.

Just a small point, I think that Robert Borsak weighs a bit less than Bob Brown.

"Dec. 4, 2017

The United States Fish and Wildlife Service last month moved to allow hunters to bring home trophies from elephants killed in Zimbabwe and Zambia. Safe to say, few conservationists saw it coming.

In a 39-page report, the agency cited Zimbabwe’s progress in creating a sound management plan for its 82,000 elephants and evidence that hunting revenue is in fact reinvested into conservation. Well-managed trophy hunting “would not have an adverse effect on the species, but can further efforts to conserve the species in the wild,” the agency concluded."
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/04/science/elephants-lions-africa-hunting.html

The money goes for conservation and the meat goes to the local villagers.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 23 March 2019 7:13:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18