The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NSW Election March 23

NSW Election March 23

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. 18
  11. All
I'll be voting for the SF&F Party, they're the only ones who haven't had their collective noses in the trough.
Honest men all.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 19 March 2019 7:30:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise- Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party looks good. Myself I don't feel a need for myself to own a firearm but I support it in the community. The rules around owning firearms have become somewhat overbearing in the last forty years. Given political correctness and other social libertarian policies the police job appears to me to have become close to impossible. Possibly the legal profession is playing an interesting power game. The politicians appear to be holding the police jobs as ransom for the implementation of their unworkable policies. We must have hope that the middle electorate will wake up to realities- even when it appears hopeless. That's what it means to be brave.

I hope everyone that supports the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers and other Conservative Parties get out there on polling day and in the pre-polling to spread the word
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 19 March 2019 9:08:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw-election-2019/daley-s-foreigners-comments-are-not-like-foley-s-they-re-worse-20190319-p515js.html
No point in hiding it, the above link refers to Joes post
In fact not bias just reality, it may help not hurt Labor
See Bob Carr Dick Smith and a host of others, including, /*first generation migrants* think Sydney is full
ScoMo too wants to review how many come to Sydney/Melbourne and maybe how many we will take
Nothing racist, just the truth
Until we can have a civil debate *about how much of the refugee/Migrant flow worldwide is in truth a symptom of overpopulation* we do ourselves a disservice
Off soon, campaign trail, confident minor parties while doing well in the chook pen are no threat
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 20 March 2019 3:34:07 AM
Like seeing votes wasted,present more danger to the LNP
big day middle of it sent 340 k round journey to bring election day booth stuff
Hick village [we never win that booth] had every one of our posters defaced or cut in half
Police called, posted a week ago after one of the nats was treated like that *only idiots do that*
got that right
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 20 March 2019 4:54:48 PM
One thing about elections, there are plenty of nice sized backings to put targets on.
With a good year, such as this with two erections, we'll get enough to last a full year.

Unfortunately, it is illegal to use the 'portraits' as targets.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 20 March 2019 7:08:27 PM
//I hope everyone that supports the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers and other Conservative Parties//

You don't know much Canem Malum, the Shooters and Hooters have done a preference deal with the Labor Party.

//I'll be voting for the SF&F Party, they're the only ones who haven't had their collective noses in the trough.
Honest men all.//

Please Issy, yuk, vote for the elephant killer, I don't think so.
Anyway I'm in Queensland these days.

Belly, good contest in Daley's seat of Maroubra. Not saying MD will get rolled but watch the vote for the dark horse the independent (ex Randwick Labor Mayor) Noel D'Souza, very popular in the south end, Noel the chemist is a bit of an institution around the working class area of Matraville, also very pissed off with the ALP. Next door in Coogee Bruce Notley-Smith, a good bloke in my book, and a Liberal, needs to hold on if the Coalition is to survive, keep an eye on that one.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 20 March 2019 7:59:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. 18
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy