The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Indigenous University Students in Indigenous-focussed and Mainstream Courses

Indigenous University Students in Indigenous-focussed and Mainstream Courses

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. All
//You are discriminating against the the rest of the population who are not abo's//

Nope.

//where-as I do present facts//

Nope.

//with follow up reasoning.//

Yes, but it is invariably deeply flawed reasoning. And when people point out the flaws in that reasoning, you have a tendency to throw tantrums.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 6 December 2018 1:53:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Joe, I watched 'Kitchen Kura' on Maori TV good series, this one is from around Northland. My wife is a graduate of Northland College, it gets a mention in the show. Her hometown near where she was raised is Kaikohe.

http://www.maoritelevision.com/shows/kitchen-kura/S01E001/kitchen-kura-series-1-episode-1

Joe, just of interest. The NZ government has been negotiating with the various Iwi to finalise a settlement agreement over the Crowns breaches of the Treaty of Waitangi, which is not in dispute. Ngapuhi is the last, and by far the biggest Iwi to agree, or not agree, with a mandate to enter into talks. My wife's hapu, Naghi Hine (the largest hapu) is divided on the issue, and a 'no' vote (voting is taking place now, wife has voted) is most likely, to pass the 'yes' requires 75%. The amount involved is around $300 million to Ngapuhi as compensation, to be administered by a trust, Been very interesting with forums held in both NZ, and Australia, to explain to the people what is involved.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 6 December 2018 4:29:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni, your comments are of a standard of a child in kindergarten.
Your lack of communication skills is not warranted on this forum.
The standard is a little more demanding than the mono-syllable language, or whatever language you are attempting to converse or communicate in.
If you can't speak english, I suggest you find someone a little older than yourself, say around six or seven, to write for you.
You know even Nicknamenick is looking pretty good along side you and your sad un-intelligible efforts.
Come back when you actually have something to offer other than your usual inane, useless, waste of time and space.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 6 December 2018 7:31:57 PM
Altrav,

That's your best shot ? i.e. nothing ?
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 7 December 2018 8:27:16 AM
Oh No, Loudmouth, I don't need my 'best shot'.
It seems there are those who do it for me.
They are forever buying new shoes and getting their feet attended to for bullet wounds.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 7 December 2018 9:06:40 AM
ALTRAV,

Take it easy.

Christmas and family get-togethers are just around
the corner. We should all be thinking and saying
happy thoughts at this time of the year. Christmas
is supposed to bring us together - isn't it?
We've all had our says - now lets just chill out,
smile, and move on.

How do you say - "Merry Christmas in Italian?
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 7 December 2018 9:21:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy