The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wentworth No Worry for Liberals

Wentworth No Worry for Liberals

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
ALTRAV,

There is some small satisfaction in denying the major parties the $2.70 they get for each first preference too, I'm suppose. Very small, unless a lot of voters do it:)
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 27 October 2018 7:07:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nothing like a pair of Grumpy Old Men, down on the world, cynical to the core and past their use by date, if they ever had a usefulness. Me thinks Nursy should give you your nighty night pill, put you to bed, tuck you in, and off to La La Land you go.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 27 October 2018 8:56:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul, so, it sounds like you actually subscribe to the antics of these bastards in Canberra.
You can't convince me that they don't ALL need locking up, and that's only after they've all had a good 'flogging'.
So do you feel they are doing a good job or not?
The general mood of the public is that they're ALL bent and fleecing money off us left, right and centre.
I, and millions like me, must be missing something, so if you could explain how these guys are helping us.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 28 October 2018 2:22:57 AM
ALTRAV,

He doesn't subscribe to anything. His posts become more hysterical each time he sprays Green muck. He belongs to the same dead beat Leftist cabal as Foxy, Steeleredux and Belly. There are people of the Left here who can say what they have to say calmly and without malice. The gang of four are ranters who are impossible to deal with. The sneer and the put down is all they are good at.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 28 October 2018 8:30:21 AM
ttbn,

More labelling and attacks.

Shame on you. Obviously you have no sense of
decency.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 28 October 2018 10:09:48 AM
And you have neither sense nor decency. Labels are not wrong just because you don't like them. You and the other loons mentioned are one reason why more people don't start threads. They are not prepared to be attacked by gobshites like you and your gang. It's a good thing some of us don't think enough of you to be put off.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 28 October 2018 11:05:49 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy