The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New Europe Independent States.

New Europe Independent States.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Again, you are correct it does not relate to a religion or country.
There is a real difference however as the Koran refers to the young
boys being pearls for sex.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 7 October 2018 11:48:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BAZZ dare we after the Catholic Churches infamy insult any faith? dare we ask why we have myths called Gods
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 7 October 2018 2:41:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Belly, but in the Koran it is a statement of faith.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 8 October 2018 7:58:00 AM
BAZZ NO DEFENSE yes it is, reading the first testament will offer other horrors you may not be aware of.
It remains my true opinion no God ever existed
That we,if we are brave enough, can become one humanity if we see that truth
Posted by Belly, Monday, 8 October 2018 10:46:45 AM
In the meantime, and back to the EU, PM May is really trashing Brexit, which is not surprising as she is a Remainer and more Left than Right. Cameron, for all his faults, was also a Remainer but respected the Brexit vote enough to realise that he couldn't do it justice,so he resigned. Then, what did the Poms do? They gave the job to another Remainer. I don't know about the 'mad dogs' these days, but the Englishmen are still going out in the 'midday sun'. Britain is rooted - even more than Australia.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 8 October 2018 11:34:38 AM
" I then set to work on each fleece individually. I use Haworths Scouring in Bradford. The next stage is spinning. I work mostly with Lightowlers Spinners in Meltham just outside Huddersfield.
I work with Ettrick Dyers in Selkirk. I work mostly with Drove Weaving in the Scottish Borders. All of my fabrics are sent to Schofields Dyers and Finishers in Galashiels.Any remaining yarn is knitted into socks at J. Alex Swift in Leicestershire, or is sold on for others to weave with it. We make great things here in Britain and I believe British-made goods have a level of quality that is renowned worldwide."
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 8 October 2018 12:05:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy