The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Democrats Soft underbelly or Future of Democracy?

Democrats Soft underbelly or Future of Democracy?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. All
[Cont.]
At this point I must ask, whats your problem?
Was it what I said to Belly or the way I said it?
- Because your coming across as petty.

Regarding the Dennis Prager video; whats the matter with you?
Why do you have to move to the completely 'Downe Syndrome Method of Analysis'
- Attacking the person who made the video.
(You can't see this, but right now I'm waving my arms around and pretending to be retarded to mock you)

I mean don't question or argue what was stated in the video, No.
Like an idiot we'll move to childs logic and attack the person who said it.
Maybe Dennis Prager flashed his dick at someone in Uni 36years ago and we can discredit him.

"Thirdly If you go back to where you originally posted the link to the video you will notice Belly did not even comment on that page so it is fair to say he did not see your link."

Ok, fair enough but you are getting very 'nitpicky'.
Belly probably saw it, but probably didn't look at it, though I am assuming.
In any case he can't say he missed it now can he?

"Finally Can you give me an example of something that given a broad cross section of any community say a few thousand people just 1 thing that would have 100% of the people for or against it."

Well that's a pretty complex question but the simple answer is no.
For me there's Pro's and Con's and the bigger picture for every issue.
It's not just the citizens but other forces at work as well, like the media, corporations, lobby groups and Globalist inclined Organisations.
Were living in a world that deliberately creates and frames issues for the purpose of polarisation of citizens for political means.
That's essentially the downside of capitalism in the media.

The real problem, people aren't informed and lack the ability to look at issues on the issues own merits.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 1 October 2018 11:28:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The word is out that Christine Ford, the woman making unsubstantiated claims against Brett Kavanaugh, candidate for the U.S. Supreme Court, might have a pecuniary conflict of interest in seeing Kavanaugh not elected to the Court.

Ford works for the company that produces the Abortion Pill; and she has written several pro-abortion articles.

In the Supreme Court, Kavanaugh would be a threat to abortion, which is both “sacrament and god” to the “screaming women raving like lunatics about …. abortion-on-demand”.

Jennifer Harline, U.S. commentator, says the women keen to extinguish the natural results of their sexual encounters are “absolutely unhinged”. The don't hate Kavanaugh for what he may have done (or not) 30 years ago. They hate him because they love a abortion and he does not.

And of course, only men lie; but women never lie, according to the witches.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 1 October 2018 11:49:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair critic, as you should know our views are never going to be the same, *do not look for insults in my posts* if I want to insult you you will know it.
Know too, either you and a few rabid supporters who dislike me enough to take offense at me saying good morning, are wrong or I am.
Outside this place a majority exists, from all sides of politics, they do not share the view Trump is a saint.
Judge me on results, midterms, recent AMERICAN POLLING.
In truth, even in this country Labor gets more votes than any other SINGLE PARTY.
This one point I can not understand, how did so many extremist right wingers get to gather on this forum?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 October 2018 12:10:41 PM
Armchair Critic - You are delusional, you see or read things that are not there.
Quote.
"Regarding the Dennis Prager video; whats the matter with you?
Why do you have to move to the completely 'Downe Syndrome Method of Analysis'
- Attacking the person who made the video.
(You can't see this, but right now I'm waving my arms around and pretending to be retarded to mock you)

I mean don't question or argue what was stated in the video, No.
Like an idiot we'll move to childs logic and attack the person who said it."

Please show me how I attacked the person who made the video?
Here is my reply.
Secondly You provide a youtube link and state "These are the facts about Leftists and Liberalism." They are only the opinions of Dennis Prager the person in the video.

This part shows me you are off the planet, I can now see why some people may want to avoid you.

FACT, the thread you posted the link to the video on Belly did not even post on it, so it is fair to say he never saw it but you come back with this.
"Ok, fair enough but you are getting very 'nitpicky'.
Belly probably saw it, but probably didn't look at it, though I am assuming.
In any case he can't say he missed it now can he?"

I am getting "nitpicky" for pointing out someone may not have seen something even though YOU yourself say "Ok, fair enough" agreeing with me that he may not have seen it. Then you contradict your "Ok, fair enough" by saying this "Belly probably saw it" No one is innocent under your warped logic here.

With the final point I am pointing out there are differences of opinion on all subject just because someone disagrees with your view does not call for the unwarranted words you used on him
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 1 October 2018 1:01:31 PM
Con't

These two quotes from you indicate there is something seriously wrong with your state of well being. Absolutely juvenile, worse than a child throwing a tantrum.
"Why do you have to move to the completely 'Downe Syndrome Method of Analysis'

(You can't see this, but right now I'm waving my arms around and pretending to be retarded to mock you)"

Please seek help, you seem to need it
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 1 October 2018 1:03:46 PM
Most people who have a negative opinion of Trump rely entirely on MSM for their information and MSM doesn't have a good word to say about him. These people are too lazy or disinterested to educate themselves and are not the sorts of people who make any difference; they just vote for the same people election after election. They don't really count.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 1 October 2018 1:54:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13