The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > We Need Some one to hate, dislike!

We Need Some one to hate, dislike!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All
Yes we do! that person next door looks a bit shifty,shopkeeper from that country just smiled at me! what is he up to? from the anti Chinese riots at Lamming flats gold fields to today's fear of difference we Aussies have had some one,race faith color we dislike even hate why?
We may never know, but we will continue to find new targets, look at one notion, it started out anti Asian, took to our first people now has some of us convinced two point five percent of our country wants to take us over,have to leave, bloke up the road is whistling his dog, keeping an eye on him for sure
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 4 September 2018 11:06:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The poster speaks for himself only. He is certainly a big hater.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 4 September 2018 11:35:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

I don't think that this is just "us". Looking at various TV
programs, watching films, travelling around the world, living
and working overseas, it appears that we as humans share this
quality - without realising that our behaviour can be off putting at
times for a variety of reasons - whether its mistrust of someone
who is different, envy, or the "tall poppy syndrome."

I'm not a psychologist - so I can't explain why this happens - but
I do know that this trait does exist in many of us.

Of course on the other side of the coin - people can also be
extremely kind and generous, especially in times of crisis and
need, helping their fellow human beings. I guess as long as we
manage to balance things out - we'll be OK.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 4 September 2018 12:22:17 PM
Gday GY, thanks for letting my thread get a run, and thanks to this sites troll ttbn, who proved my point almost instantly,we in such a community, maybe on such a planet? will always have someone we can, or is it must hate? lets water it down and say dislike.
While my selection of the humor description of the threads we can post was in an effort to raise a grin, it too, was to wonder why it is so? as that long dead Professor often asked, unlike him I have no answer, just the question repeated over and again as it must be, if we are ever going to evolve, however I am concerned about our postal contractor, it seems he may be Greek, and we all know about Greeks bearing gifts
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 4 September 2018 1:42:35 PM
Only the very stupid!

I live in an area where 'ragheads' are sworn at when only appearing on TV. Where fury explodes at the mention of Chinese and they are responsible for everything from the drought to house prices and traffic congestion.

Education would help, the morning after pill administered sixty or seventy years ago would have improved things mightily.
Posted by petere, Tuesday, 4 September 2018 1:44:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Probably the biggest hatred displayed are the facist who can't accept Donald Trump as President.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 4 September 2018 2:44:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy