The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bring Back Peter Costello!

Bring Back Peter Costello!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Hi Foxy,

Just a catch up, my very good friend will be making her maiden speech in the Senate 21st August, about 5pm. We have friends in Canberra so hope to be there for the event, and for the get together that night. I wished her well this morning. She is looking forward to the task ahead, and her time in the NSW parliament I'm sure has been of great beneficial experience for her Senate duties. We are all excited with this.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 8 August 2018 8:09:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul,

I hope that you have an interesting time in Canberra.
And no wonder you're excited - seeing your friend
speak would be a great experience.

As for Peter Costello - I like him. But then I liked
Malcolm Turnbull once as well. Not any more. So
I'm probably not a good judge as to who's going to make
a good PM.

Dear rache,

Thanks for all your comments.

I love reading your posts.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 8 August 2018 11:11:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Costello is as genuine about the future of Australia he would accept being contender for PM without hesitation. If the money he is on now is more important than it'd be better if he stayed away.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 8 August 2018 6:38:59 PM
Dear Indy,

We'll never know if the Party doesn't ask him.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 8 August 2018 6:53:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy