The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bring Back Peter Costello!

Bring Back Peter Costello!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dear Yuyutsu,

Firstly - the man has to agree to challenge the current
leadership. Otherwise this is all mute.

However, if he does agree to challenge - I shall be more
than happy to provide you with his email - and you can
ask all your questions then.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 5 August 2018 5:05:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Back in 2010 (before the election) I thought Costello was a competent economic manager, unlike anyone else left in the Liberal Party. But since then I've revised my opinion. Having seen an interview with him on Lateline, it's clear he's as clueless as the rest of them; he was just lucky!
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 5 August 2018 6:15:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Aidan,

Have you read "The Costello Memoirs?"

It's worth a read.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 5 August 2018 6:29:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bring back Costello, as long as Abbott don't come with him.

Abbott and Costello. could be and improvement on the Three Stooges running the show at the moment.

Hi Foxy,

I think at times we overstate the effect government has on the economy. Any poly worth his salt will take the accolades when things are running well, but play the blame game if things go pear-shaped
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 6 August 2018 7:11:17 AM
Dear Paul,

Check this out:

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-newss/commentisfree/2018/apr/10/malcolm-turnbull-didnt-walk-away-from-his-beliefs-because-he-never-had-any

It sums things up rather well.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 6 August 2018 10:07:35 AM
cont'd ...

I'll try again:

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/commentisfree/2018/apr/10/malcolm-turnbull-didnt-walk-away-from-his-beliefs-because-he-never-had-any
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 6 August 2018 10:11:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy