The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > So Waleed is at it again, defending the un defendable

So Waleed is at it again, defending the un defendable

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All
So this guys slams the Pm for his comments about African gang violence in Melbourne, then he shoots himself in the foot by saying these people make up 0.1% of the population and only commit 1% of the crime.

Well while i'm only a butcher, even I can work out that that's a crime rate ten times their numbers.
Yet another 'own goal' from one of our deniers.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 20 July 2018 7:13:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like the bloke, BUT he like so many waffles about racism while holding a view that feeds? racism! the gang exists, its crimes are real,defending them because they are a minority is? racist, it feeds the victims views they are not given the protection and care they should be, any criminal or crime group can be defended because of any number of bad events in their lives, crap! if these youths had been young white Australians no one would try to defend them
Posted by Belly, Friday, 20 July 2018 8:09:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I manage very well without the benefit of this Muslim's 'wisdom', and I'm sure that even Malcolm Turnbull will manage too. It's heartening to at last hear our very reticent, uncommitted PM, speaking out against African gangs. He now has to assist the hapless government of Victoria to deal with the gangs once and for all.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 20 July 2018 10:24:44 AM
I turn to another channel now when he comes on even though I think the program is needed. But, because it is not unbiased it has become just another leftist spanner in the wheels of society.
Has Waleed ever condemned islamic violence openly ? Is he condemning the african gangs ?
If he isn't then he is part of the problem & should be removed from public broadcasting.
As the old saying goes, bad things happen when good people do nothing.
Posted by individual, Friday, 20 July 2018 10:25:43 AM
Hi there TTBN...

As unpalatable as it may sound, allow the police to 'take the gloves off' with these dull witted punks, just once, and see the difference it makes when they know the 'establishment' will actually 'bite's back'. Diplomacy; counselling; reasoning; and all the other superlatives, never seem to work when you're attempting to deal with some forms of resistive and violent behaviour, often they use the law itself to protect them from police being over zealous with them.

This ABC defender of African Rights, has no fundamental idea what it is he's talking about. He should remove himself from the comfort of his Studio, and spend a shift with police as they try to 'tip toe' around the sensibilities of these boof-heads. Perhaps then he might modify his thinking somewhat?
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 20 July 2018 11:00:48 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for your comments.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 20 July 2018 11:06:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy