The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > We owe 45 Billion on our Credit Cards?

We owe 45 Billion on our Credit Cards?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All
I read any thing and am well aware of the two families behind world banking, and too the one percent who between them own more that the rest of us,banks contributed to this threads problem by lending too much to people not able to service the debt Foxy has it right emotions run free on this subject, but should my fears come true, and in my view only when is in doubt,many will be hurt
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 8 July 2018 5:11:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, I do not shy away from the fact that the awful place that Aussies as well as the rest of the world, are in is due directly and only to the people themselves.
The 'must have it now' brigade make up the majority of these new age types who seem to have grown up with an attitude of entitlement.
This generation have been told that they can have and do whatever they want, and they are milking it for all it's worth.
As you can guess, I won't be losing any sleep over them because they live in a welfare based country and 'no man shall be left behind'.
So they'll sell off or get their toys and homes 'repo'ed' and then get the hand-outs.
Did they learn anything from it all?
I don't think so.
So that's why I don't care.
It was all brought about by themselves, and now they will have to pay the piper.
Having condemned the public I now turn to the real scum.
The public are immature and childlike in their thinking, but I expect better from big companies like banks.
They are bad people and I mean bad.
They are worse than loan sharks, they are predators, basically they are amongst some the worst of humanity, if not the worst.
Credit card interest is so high it is totally unjustified.
And because govt's and more so ministers are getting kick-backs from the banks, (and others) they're not about to force their hand.
Many years ago, the US was not going to renew a banking lease or similar, to the Rothschilds.
They told the govt if they did not they would force them into a war against them which they would finance.
They later flipped and renewed their lease.
And this is only one of the many filthy strong-arm and blackmail tactics they have used to get their way.
Their are so many more things and deaths, they are responsible for.
9/11 had nothing to do with Al-qaeda.
I wont say who because there are some who refuse to accept certain uncomfortable truths.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 8 July 2018 5:44:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV yes much truth in what you say,this morning, well any morning, ress is telling the story of another family under extreme stress, because of over using credit cards ,while it remains my view they need to change and live within their means the coming storm will hurt others too, humanity lets it self drift away from reality and that reality is that we are in charge of our spending wanting some thing is different than not being able to afford it
Posted by Belly, Monday, 9 July 2018 6:50:09 AM
ALTRAV
"9/11 had nothing to do with Al-qaeda."
Considering their means, motive, opportunity and confession, I think that statement completely destroys your credibility.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and ISTM you lack even ordinary evidence.

If you want to continue this conversation, you can identify the sources for your claim that the Rothschilds fooled the British into thinking they'd lost the war. Otherwise there's really no point in continuing.
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 9 July 2018 10:59:49 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aiden, everyday more and more is being debunked.
You might not be privy to this information, I am.
Without getting too technical, just look up the stories on google and you tube, just for some light referencing, before you get deeper and follow the links and leads they have on offer.
There is a tonne of technical info, debunking the 'experts' of the day.
There is too much material to ignore out of hand as it appears you want everyone to do, because you want to believe these are conspiracy theories.
Well look at them for yourself in the quiet of your own home and then tell me what you think.
Give me some questions and I'm sure I will have the answers.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 9 July 2018 5:45:09 PM
ALTRAV, I' well aware of the 911 conspiracy theories, but those "debunking the experts of the day" have themselves been debunked.

But I didn't ask you about 911, I asked you about the source of your claim that the Rothschilds fooled the British into thinking they'd lost the Battle of Waterloo.
Put up or shut up!
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 9 July 2018 6:15:11 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy