The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Job for every one?

A Job for every one?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All
individual, the following link may be of use to you:
http://law.ato.gov.au/atolaw/view.htm?docid=AID/AID2001318/00001
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 30 June 2018 12:40:37 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Must be more to this than you are telling us individual, on the face of it based on what you say it just can not be that way surely
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 30 June 2018 4:50:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,

It never hurts to get another opinion.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 30 June 2018 5:02:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here's one that should make anyone not vote for the either of the majors.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/30/pay-rise-for-politicians-as-penalty-rates-trimmed-further-in-hospitality-and-retail
Posted by individual, Sunday, 1 July 2018 7:39:49 AM
Aidan & Foxy,
Thank you for your input. But, just to give you a picture on how these work I'll drag out an incident from about 12 -15 years ago.
The same vermin who robbed me years later, smashed the Police Senior Serheant's front door & then pelted his not very old 4-wheel drive with rocks & sticks. Now, being the top cop in town so to speak one would think he just had to get the insurance to sort it out. Think again. The insurance turned around & stated that living in an indigenous community renders insurance invalid. My insurance gave me a laptop after about nine months to the value of $1500 in place of two $4500 computers. When i told them to just put the money into my account because I had already bought a new computer they said, either you accept the laptop or you get nothing, we do not pay out money. When the Police asked the culprit if he had stolen my gear he denied it & therefore the Police said the case was closed.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 1 July 2018 1:00:26 PM
individual even here you let your view block your ability to see a truth, it is a one sided view that wage cuts are good for the economy, such cuts will be reviewed if the other side wins, if an economy needs cheap wages, then lets some refuse to pay award rates, to thrive our economic future is doomed,the chances of other than the two making up the two party preferred being elected is zero, what do we want out of our economy/community? if it needs to create wealth then why is poverty a side result? blaming the poor for being poor is not an option
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 1 July 2018 1:01:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy