The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Can One Nation survive this?

Can One Nation survive this?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. 30
  10. All
Yet another refugee from this party its recent past is telling, what about those who voted for this party? those who put these refugees in the Senate? can one nation survive?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 2 June 2018 7:41:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

Given you personal bias, you would be hoping they would not survive.

Hanson will survive if she can come to terms with the fact that, apart from Roberts, she consistently attracts self- serving ratbags who think that they would make better leaders she is because she is a woman and a fish frier and not the most articulate of people. The people using her to get their snouts into the parliamentary trough have shown her more disrespect and contempt than have even the loopiest of the Greens.

Pauline Hanson should content herself with being an independent. She is tough, sincere and well meaning. She should stay well clear of the really chauvinistic, nasty loser males who are just using her. The hick, whose name hasn't stuck with me, rabbiting on about handshakes and his father should be punted out forthwith.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 2 June 2018 11:11:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Quite right! I do have a very strong bias against One Nation it can be seen while not openly expressed in my comments re the Senate. I will always be biased against minority party's who only by blackmailing the majority, can achieve any thing.
Founded on the fears and loathing of a very few of us, maybe the worst of us? it has an even lower first preference than the Greens, in truth this may be the end, who? can know with any certainty the person they vote for is going to remain in Ms Hanson,s privately owned ATM/Party?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 2 June 2018 11:19:34 AM
Dear Belly,

Amanda Stoker, Queensland Liberal Senator stated that -
"Senator Hanson needs to re-evaluate her management style.
There comes a point where you say - after 20 or so people
have come and gone from my party room, maybe it's me."

Senator Hanson hasn't just lost individual parliamentarians
but as Laura Tingle states on the 7.30 Report - what once
appeared as a potentially potent source of power bloc - is
now down to just two votes in the Senate.

David Oldfield stated on the news recently that Senator
Hanson insists on running the Party that carries her name.
So if the Party is plagued by a run of people who don't work,
she has no one to blame but herself.

Will the Party survive?
Who knows?
In politics predicting anything is a risky business at the
best of times. However - Laura Tingle tells us that -
"Even in this colourful Parliament where no one seems aligned
to anyone for any length of time anymore, the last two
sitting weeks offer genuine surprises galore."
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 2 June 2018 11:33:17 AM
cont'd ...

I forgot to add that there are rumours circulating
that Mark Latham may be aksed (or perhaps he's
already been asked) to join One Nation. He hasn't
denied it. Now that would make things even more
interesting. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Anything is possible.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 2 June 2018 11:53:23 AM
Makes you wonder what's going on in Mark Lathem's head. Then again any drop kick will do. That is all one nation was formed on.
I can't figure out how anybody would vote for such a rag tag lot, if that is what the far right looks like they will need heaps more than good luck.
Posted by doog, Saturday, 2 June 2018 1:19:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. 30
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy