The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't Take Any Tips From di Natale

Don't Take Any Tips From di Natale

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
//My older brother had smoked pot all of his life...

Anyway, to make a long story short - he gave up
smoking pot a few years back,
because he'd developed a heart condition.//

Smoking... well there's ya problem right there. Smoking anything is bad for your health. Happily, marijuana does not have to be smoked to be enjoyed: it can be ingested, which gets you high without fouling up your lungs.

Brownies, people: they're not hard to make.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 23 April 2018 12:04:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni,

"Brownies, people: they're not hard to make."

'Greenies' is more appropriate, from what I remember of their appearance, 'Brownies' would be a bit lacking in the vital ingredient or over cooked.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 23 April 2018 12:14:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Tis said (by The Shooters and Hooters) that this is one of the reasons that the Greens oppose hunting in State Forests, it harms their mates' productivity. Another Is Miseb Porky!

Tis said those drug crops in the bush are being cultivated by so called law abiding hunters. It is then on sold to their mates in organized crime.

Foxy, and that all happened to your brother while the drug was illegal. That's not success
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 23 April 2018 12:20:35 PM
//'Greenies' is more appropriate, from what I remember of their appearance, 'Brownies' would be a bit lacking in the vital ingredient or over cooked.//

If your brownies are green, I'm of the opinion that your recipe doesn't have anywhere near enough cocoa in it. Unless you're making white chocolate brownies I suppose, but I dislike white chocolate so I don't.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 23 April 2018 12:35:58 PM
Dear Toni,

My brother enjoyed rolling his own.

Brownies would not have appealed at all.

Dear Paul,

Part of the attraction for my brother was the
fact that it was illegal. (smile). If it wasn't for
his heart condition, I'm sure he'd still be smoking
it today.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 23 April 2018 1:36:55 PM
//Brownies would not have appealed at all.//

Jesus, who doesn't like brownies? They're full of chocolatey goodness.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 23 April 2018 1:50:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy