The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't Take Any Tips From di Natale

Don't Take Any Tips From di Natale

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Op2,

"......lmao I know I am...lol"

Well, if you didn't know that your behind was about to fall off, who would?
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 19 April 2018 4:46:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Of course The Donald is not going to be to receptive to someone like Yassmin Abdel-Magied with her controversial views. In The Donald's eyes Yassmin would fail on several counts. She is a woman, well not the type that stimulates The Donald, a Muslim, now that is a big no no, and she is intelligent to boot, another failing.

Anyway, there are bigger fish to fry. The Greens through the leader Richard Di Natale has called for the legalizing of cannabis use for Australians over the age of 18. Seen as a sensible move to take the drug out of the control of criminal dealers. I am sure even the forums hard right contributors will support this proposal. Prohibition has failed. the drug is in common everyday use by many Australians.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 19 April 2018 9:04:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//I am sure even the forums hard right contributors will support this proposal.//

I'm not so sure, Paul. It would mean supporting law-abiding farmers over outlaw bikie gangs.... can you really our resident Tories getting behind our farmers like that?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 19 April 2018 9:40:08 PM
Hi Paul,

That's an interesting argument, legalising marijuana even though it may - who knows for sure - cause psychosis and mental impairment later in life. . And surely it should apply to other offences too ? Domestic violence seems to be always with us, criminal punishment doesn't seem to work. So why not legalise it ? That would save a huge number of people from being punished for what is probably an unavoidable psychological condition anyway, the desire to dominate. Let's call for the legalisation of domestic violence ! When do we want it ? Now !

Thanks, Paul, your logic is impeccable. Who could possibly disagree ?

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 20 April 2018 3:26:50 PM
//That's an interesting argument, legalising marijuana even though it may - who knows for sure - cause psychosis and mental impairment later in life//

So, not like alcohol then. [sarcasm]
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 20 April 2018 7:57:13 PM
Toni, well at least we have tobacco as an alternative healthy legal drug. Joe will agree, no one was ever harmed by having a pack of fags a day. [sarcasm]
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 20 April 2018 8:55:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy